PDA

View Full Version : New to board & have ?

paza
10-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Hello everyone.

I have been a lurker for some time now and have decided to finally take the plunge and get on here to ask a quick question.

I was wondering if Erik takes on really overweight people, I dont want to waste his time otherwise as I am aware he is an extremely busy man.
I am 28yo and weigh approx 270 pounds. 7 years ago I was fit, lean, ate clean and did weights, which I loved, wasnt a huge fan of cardio but did it.
I have recently been on a very low cal approx 800 cal diet which I lost a lot very quickly but due to restrications and extreme lack of energy, wasnt ever really hungry, I went off track after 10 weeks, and I slowly introduced crap food back into my diet. I am very unfit at this time, but certainly still capable of exercise, just not excessive, jogging as I suffer from ankle and shin splints very quickly. As we know though its largely diet anyway. I do need to follow low gi carb as much as possible because I have PCOS and am very carb sensitive.
I have been reading up on alot of online trainers for a few months now and honestly believe Erik is the best man for the job. I was searching Erik so much, as in his clients and peoples experiences on one board that they emailed me and advised me I was no longer able to be a member on there forum and deregisted me (Ox.... Womens Fitness). I do live in Australia and each online trainer I have come across especially here dont do what I believe is an individual program, besides I am a leg girl myself and every pic I see of Erik's clients have the most incrediable leg definition. I am very keen to get my body back to what it was, I dont have kids so I believe I can achieve even better, not that Im saying that women dont/cant achieve better than pre pregnancy bodies.
I can understand if people have reservations about my determination and committement seen as though I am obese, however anybody that would like the share their opinions, would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Paza:)

Inatic
10-04-2008, 12:56 PM
Welcome!

I believe you'd be very happy working with Erik. He's been a part of my life for over 2.5yrs.

Contact him :)

Erik
10-04-2008, 01:46 PM
First off, hi. :hi:

I was wondering if Erik takes on really overweight people, I dont want to waste his time otherwise as I am aware he is an extremely busy man.
I am 28yo and weigh approx 270 pounds.

There are at least a few here that come to mind who made significant strides after starting off rather heavy. Hopefully they'll see this and pop in with their own comments.

I have been reading up on alot of online trainers for a few months now and honestly believe Erik is the best man for the job. I was searching Erik so much, as in his clients and peoples experiences on one board that they emailed me and advised me I was no longer able to be a member on there forum and deregisted me (Ox.... Womens Fitness).

:blink:

What? You got deregistered from O2 for asking about me? That's ridiculous. :lol:

Mols
10-04-2008, 04:16 PM
First off, hi. :hi:

There are at least a few here that come to mind who made significant strides after starting off rather heavy. Hopefully they'll see this and pop in with their own comments.

:blink:

What? You got deregistered from O2 for asking about me? That's ridiculous. :lol:

That IS ridiculous!! What a bunch of pansies :rolleyes:

smuggie
10-04-2008, 09:12 PM
Your weight isn't a factor in this. If you have the will then Erik can help you.

What a bunch of losers at O2. :sad:

paza
10-05-2008, 03:24 AM
Thanks for the welcome everybody :)

Yeah I couldnt believe I got kick off just for looking up a person, granted every time I logged on I searched under Eric because there were 2 threads I was following of women that were/ current clients of Eric, but still, that was kind of crazy.
Anyway thanks so much for the replys and I will be contacting you very soon Eric, Ive just been sucked into going out for a while to look at a few things with the other half.

Talk later :)

Erik
10-05-2008, 03:32 AM
Erik

:)

joanneott
10-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Erik

:)

I bet you get a lot of that. ;)

Cindy Day
10-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Paza -

I just want to say Welcome. :hi: Erik is an excellence choice on your part and you would receive tons of support here. You'll thank yourself everyday for turning your fitness around while you're young. Determination is all you need. :)

Erik
10-05-2008, 02:22 PM
I bet you get a lot of that. ;)

A ton.

donnajo
10-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Just want to say you came to the right place for help. There is tons of support here!

TriciaE
10-05-2008, 04:01 PM
Hello everyone.

I have been reading up on alot of online trainers for a few months now and honestly believe Erik is the best man for the job.

I do live in Australia and each online trainer I have come across especially here dont do what I believe is an individual program, besides I am a leg girl myself and every pic I see of Erik's clients have the most incrediable leg definition.

I can understand if people have reservations about my determination and committement seen as though I am obese, however anybody that would like the share their opinions, would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Paza:)

Hi and welcome! :wave:
Yep - Erik is the best person for the job and his clients look awesome because he knows what he is doing and they listen to him.

There is no reason for anyone to question your determination or commitment simply because you're not happy with where you are now. You're here and ready to move forward and that's all that matters. :thumb:

I've been working with Erik since May 13th and my results are amazing. :bunny: I followed Erik at 02 for a while and then came over here and still just watched for a while. I watched what he suggested to people, what manner he did it in and watched others achieve results that I wanted. When I was absolutely disgusted with myself (5'1" and almost 170lbs) and decided to get help there was not a question in my mind about who I would hire.

I wouldn't be concerned with how much you weigh because once you get your program you won't be there long. :hehe:

The best part is that you will not have to try to live on 800 calories a day like you mentioned. :faint: Plus we're a nice bunch and we'll support you. :wink:

Meechel
10-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Well first off yes he does help people of any weight....I contacted him when I was 237lbs and he helped me lose 53lbs (50 with him then 3 on my own but I use many of the things he has taught me)

I would highly recommend you contact him and I just posted 1 yr back picks in the how much progress have you made thread.

I lost over 53 INCHES total with him. He did all the thinking and I saw results every single 2 weeks except when I went on vacation which was my own choice.

I highly recommend you read mine or Lyn's journals and you will see that indeed some great progress can be made no matter what weight you are at if you put your mind to it, make a committment and follow Erik's details :nod:

Patricia
10-05-2008, 06:00 PM
I am back working with Erik for my next competition season after a year without him....

so, he must be doing something right. ;)

Seriously, though, no one can beat his correspondence with you and program updates, etc...

smuggie
10-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Well first off yes he does help people of any weight....I contacted him when I was 237lbs and he helped me lose 53lbs (50 with him then 3 on my own but I use many of the things he has taught me)

I would highly recommend you contact him and I just posted 1 yr back picks in the how much progress have you made thread.

I lost over 53 INCHES total with him. He did all the thinking and I saw results every single 2 weeks except when I went on vacation which was my own choice.

I highly recommend you read mine or Lyn's journals and you will see that indeed some great progress can be made no matter what weight you are at if you put your mind to it, make a committment and follow Erik's details :nod:

Wow, Meechel! I didn't realize you've lost 53". That's amazing.

donnajo
10-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Wow, Meechel! I didn't realize you've lost 53". That's amazing.

At first I thougt height and then I went :doh: :lol:

MaryBeth
10-06-2008, 01:02 AM
Not only is Erik talented at what he does, he is committed to making YOU be the one responsible for YOU. He is the coach, you do the exercises and diet plan as laid out and you'll be on your way to your old self in no time!!

Besides, we are all nice here (well,...:lol:) There isn't a better support group available for free anywhere! And :pimpslap: those people on the other Boards. How lousy of them to kick you out of there for inquiring about someone to help you. Clearly, they couldn't. :muahaha:

paza
10-06-2008, 07:36 AM
Hello everyone, thanks again for welcoming me to the forum, I am surpised at all the responses.
Yes I poped out yesterday to go looking a cars for the other half, but I am back!!!!! :)

Hikergirl thanks for your response, its always great to read that more and more people have such amazing results with Erics style of training/ nutrition. I appreciate your comments :)

Meechel Congradulations on your fabulous results! Hey I am about the same weight as you were I must have missed that when I was reading some of your posts. I will be reading those journals as soon as I join and have the access. Thank you.

Ok Eric so you will hear from me soon, as long as it takes me to message you

Thanks people and look forward to chatting again soon

Take care

Erik
10-06-2008, 01:17 PM
EriK

and

http://leanbodiesfitness.com/showpost.php?p=981133&postcount=7

alandrum
10-06-2008, 01:39 PM
I worked with Erik in 06 when I was fit but not competing fit and he was able to get me there. that was after I had 1 baby. Then I had twins in 07 (gained 60lbs)and have been working with him again. I am back down to less then prepegnacy weight and plan to compete in 09. You do not have to compete to work with him but you do have to have the drive to want to suceed. It sounds like you have it so good luck and I hope you do decide to work with him. If you follow the plan you will see amazing results!!

paza
10-07-2008, 07:47 AM
Oopps sorry Erik, dont know why I spelt incorrectly in the 2nd post, yeah.. also would have spelt wrong in the pm I sent to you, my bad, will pay attention from now on.
BTW tried that link and it didnt bring up any info :) Please let me know if you didnt get my pm, I didnt email.

Hey Alandrum wow great work getting your body back after having twins, I am stressing enough about carrrying one child. Im sure your body will be rockin for you comp!!

tammyv1971
03-11-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm so excited about joining this community! Lots of great stuff. Thanks to everyone for contributing!

Gnat
03-11-2009, 06:24 PM
I'm so excited about joining this community! Lots of great stuff. Thanks to everyone for contributing!

Welcome! :wave:

MaryBeth
03-11-2009, 07:09 PM
Welcome! :wave:

:yeahthat: Are you the same person who started this thread and changed your username? You tricky thing!!

tammyv1971
03-11-2009, 09:43 PM
:yeahthat: Are you the same person who started this thread and changed your username? You tricky thing!!

Nope.

paza
03-11-2009, 10:43 PM

No that would be me, Im the OP. But I did come back and am now almost finished my first program with Erik.