PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am new and wanted to say

lifter1
05-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Hi everyone!

I am new and wanted to introduce myself. I hope that this is the right section to do so.

I am 25 years old and have competed in a fitness contest in the past. I absolutley loved it. I have been a gymnast my entire life and love the gym. Besides my passion for gymnastics, my other passion is lifting.

I will start working with Erik right after memorial and honestly can't wait !! I am hoping to get back on the competitive stage sometime soon with Erik's help. :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Cathie
05-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Hi everyone!

I am new and wanted to introduce myself. I hope that this is the right section to do so.

I am 25 years old and have competed in a fitness contest in the past. I absolutley loved it. I have been a gymnast my entire life and love the gym. Besides my passion for gymnastics, my other passion is lifting.

I will start working with Erik right after memorial and honestly can't wait !! I am hoping to get back on the competitive stage sometime soon with Erik's help. :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
:wave: Welcome!

Inatic
05-03-2009, 09:39 PM
WELCOME!!!!

Jen
05-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Welcome!!! :hi: Its great to have you! you will love working with Erik!! :thumb:

trinitylove
05-03-2009, 10:51 PM
Hello and welcome! :wave:
Hope you have fun working with Erik and hangin around here.