PDA

View Full Version : New guy from Houston

bamaster
08-13-2009, 05:20 PM
Hello all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I found this website by a funny accident. I mostly hang out at bodybuilding.com and anabolicminds.com. Although I don't do much of that these days.

I'm 38 from Houston. Not a "lean body" but not a "chunky monkey". hehe

Hi!

Patricia
08-13-2009, 05:21 PM
Hello all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I found this website by a funny accident. I mostly hang out at bodybuilding.com and anabolicminds.com. Although I don't do much of that these days.

Hi!

Oh, so I'm a funny accident now, eh? :p

I'd say you're more of a 'hunky' monkey though. ;)

Cathie
08-13-2009, 05:23 PM
Hello all,

Hi!
Welcome :wave:

Blondell
Welcome!!

A friend of urs, P?

bamaster
A quick question... is this mainly a female board? I see lots of chicas! Oh, I ain't complainin'... I'm just sayin'!

:grin:

Patricia
Welcome!!

A friend of urs, P?

You could say that. :D

Patricia
08-13-2009, 05:24 PM
A quick question... is this mainly a female board? I see lots of chicas! Oh, I ain't complainin'... I'm just sayin'!

Yep....although our admin is a guy and my old trainer. A few guys on here.... I'd say 95% female....at minumum.

bamaster
08-13-2009, 05:27 PM
Oh, so I'm a funny accident now, eh? :p

I'd say you're more of a 'hunky' monkey though. ;)

You leave my "hunk" outta this! Undressing me with your eyes. Disgusting!

If you cut my chiseled glutes, I bleed just like you normies! Why must us beautiful people be treated with such leghumpery?!

*runs and hides*

Patricia
08-13-2009, 05:30 PM
You leave my "hunk" outta this! Undressing me with your eyes. Disgusting!

If you cut my chiseled glutes, I bleed just like you normies! Why must us beautiful people be treated with such leghumpery?!

*runs and hides*

LOL I think I'm one of the few Family Guy fans on here... :p

bamaster
08-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Yep....although our admin is a guy and my old trainer. A few guys on here.... I'd say 95% female....at minumum.

95%! Sweet! I like them odds! Does it help that I'm a hopeless romantic and loves long walks on the beach? And that I'm the sole heir to a mega fortune? And that I have a spare Platinum AmEx card which is great for mall shopping?

:icon_dance:

Patricia
08-13-2009, 05:46 PM
95%! Sweet! I like them odds! Does it help that I'm a hopeless romantic and loves long walks on the beach? And that I'm the sole heir to a mega fortune? And that I have a spare Platinum AmEx card which is great for mall shopping?

:icon_dance:

Oh really? And I all got was a measly pedometer that I had to put batteries in myself? :dope:

BTW- I think your UPS man photo should be your avi.....:lol3:

Erik
08-13-2009, 05:58 PM

The owner isn't female last I checked. :lol:

bamaster
08-13-2009, 06:34 PM
Oh really? And I all got was a measly pedometer that I had to put batteries in myself? :dope:

BTW- I think your UPS man photo should be your avi.....:lol3:

Pfft! Ok, just for you.

hehe... good to know.

By the way, I run a vB board too. You have twice the posts but I know how rowdy users like Patricia can be.

Patricia
08-13-2009, 09:09 PM
Pfft! Ok, just for you.

hehe... good to know.

By the way, I run a vB board too. You have twice the posts but I know how rowdy users like Patricia can be.
:uhuh:

Blondell
08-13-2009, 09:36 PM
leghumpery

:muahaha:

Blondell
08-13-2009, 09:36 PM

How often do you feel the need to check?! :unsure:

Patricia
08-13-2009, 09:39 PM

:lol3:

Erik
08-13-2009, 09:49 PM

We need to make a need vs want distinction here.

:lol:

:lol3:

:ecw:

smuggie
08-13-2009, 09:54 PM
Why must us beautiful people be treated with such leghumpery?!

*runs and hides*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/montagnu/general%20smilies/leghumper.gif :jeff:

LifeLova
08-21-2009, 12:39 AM
This thread had me LOL!:lol: