PDA

View Full Version : Hello - I'm new here!

Doggygirl
12-04-2009, 12:44 AM
Hi everyone. I was referred to this site and to Erik by Ileen! (hi Ileen - finally I turned up here after your recommendation quite awhile ago!)

A couple years ago, I found myself approaching my 50th birthday and did not like AT ALL what was staring back at me in the mirror. I've made some significant changes so far. The first huge one was February 26, 2007 when I quit smoking cigarettes. The next was May 22, 2008 when I quit drinking alcohol, joined Curves, and started a low (well...modest) carb eating plan.

Curves was a great place for me to get started. My self esteem was really low and I was SO out of shape. The small, women only environment with one easy to understand workout was perfect for where I was.

In May of this year I was 50 pounds lighter and much fitter, and ready for more of a challenge. So I joined the "big girl / big boy" gym. I have been working with a PT a couple times a week, primarily doing high repetition (12-15 reps per set) type stuff. I also work out on my own for a total of 5 or 6 trips to the gym per week. I've gotten a little sloppy with my eating and am ready to tighten that up a bit and also push myself another step forward with weight training.

So here I am! How can I resist a forum with such impressive participants, and hillarious smilies???? :hamster: I'm looking forward to learning lots and getting to know some of you better.

Thanks Ileen for pointing me in this direction!

DG

Inatic
12-04-2009, 12:49 AM
HI!!!!!!!!!!

Im so glad you came!! :)

Doggygirl
12-04-2009, 12:59 AM
Thanks Ileen! I clicked on your "journal" link in your siggy line, but got a message that I can't access it. I'm wondering if that is an access thing that I won't have until I'm here longer or what.... anyway, hopefully I will be able to read it one day soon.

Geez - this one is hillarious. :piss: And has nothing whatsoever to do with your post or my inability to access your journal. I just had to click on it "because..." :rofl:

DG

Inatic
12-04-2009, 01:01 AM
you need 10 posts to be able to read journals

Cathie
12-04-2009, 01:08 AM
Welcome! :wave:

Congrats on the weight loss. :D

ncfarris26
12-04-2009, 01:34 AM
Hi DG! :wave:

kirstny
12-04-2009, 11:20 AM
Hi!
Welcome to LBF!

Post away so you can read those journals! And start your own!
:clap:

Doggygirl
12-04-2009, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the 10 post info Ileen! I'll get that done today.

Thanks for the welcome NC Farris and Kirstny. Thanks for the suggestion to start a journal - I should do that as I take the next steps in my program here.

DG

toese
12-05-2009, 04:21 AM
Awesome Avi!!! Look at those pants!! Way to go!! :clap:

Erik
12-05-2009, 02:28 PM
:hi:

Sohee
12-05-2009, 04:30 PM
:wave: :)

Doggygirl
12-05-2009, 04:51 PM
Wow Sohee - you've got ABS (not flabs! :))

toese, in some respects maitaining the weight loss has been challenging in a way that losing it was not. (neither is easy, but maintaining is definitely more challenging than I expected!) Thank you for the compliment!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all here and also working with Erik to take my meager program to the next level!

Erik, I have journal access so I suspect you might have helped me out with that since I am still short of 10 posts. Thank you! My workout today is a finger workout filling out the questionnaire. I can feel my knuckles getting ripped as we speak. :weights2:

OK - my questionnaire break is over and I'm getting back to work! Just wanted to thank you all for the warm welcome!

DG

Doggygirl
12-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Well, I'm still very excited and spending time taking a "lazy Sunday" and reading journals. I plan to start one after I know for sure that Erik is for sure taking me on as a client and project! I'm thinking about journal names as I love a good thread title. I'm thinking about this one:

Getting waisted among dumbells - just not in a bar this time.

Feedback? :grin:

It's with mixed emotions that I am being completely honest in my initial food journaling. I am already mourning what I know will be the loss of dark chocolate and nuts, at least with the frequency I've developed a bad habit over.:crying::piggie:

I am also anticipating a :whipped: over the amount of :coffee: I drink. I'm now thinking that Erik has amazing voodoo powers beyond just being a good trainer and coach. Because for the last two days I've been thinking "better enjoy all this :coffee: while it lasts because I'm sure we'll be cutting down on that..." and this morning my :coffee: maker broke. EriK???

I talked to DH this morning about my change to :weights2: and he is on board. I knew he would be - I'm very lucky to have him and we always support each other in our hobbies and missions!

I need to let current PT at the gym know about the change I am about to make. I purchased my sessions there in 10 session blocks (price discount) and I have only 1 session left. (good timing!) I'm thinking about saving it in case I need any help when I get my first workouts from Erik with any of the equipment or anything. Hmm.... that's probably not a bad idea. I can always use it on something! I know I will be making good use of videos too!

The photos and journals and group support here are amazing and I'm really excited to get going!

:bannana:

DG

Inatic
12-06-2009, 09:17 PM
You're funny!

You wont have to give up nuts LOL.. fats are very important! Dark chocolate can be eaten on free meals and lots of 'treats' fit post workout.. we'll fill ya in. there are always free meals! we have them too.

It will likely take a wee bit of time once you fill your applications/get a program so have something lined up OR take some time off if you havent had a break in training for a week.. How long have you been dieting? If forever without a break, you;ll need a break at maintenance for a few as well.

Doggygirl
12-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Hi Ileen. Based on something on the questionnaire and things I've read in journals, etc. here, I'm thinking about taking this week off. It feels a bit creepy to contemplate that as I haven't done it in well over a year. But I think that's something important (a rest!) that my program has been missing. I haven't benefited from the "peaks" of really intense training nor the "valleys" of complete rest either. Been just slugging along somewhere in the middle LOL!

Thanks for your encouragement!!! Happy Monday.

DG

kirstny
12-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Hi Ileen. Based on something on the questionnaire and things I've read in journals, etc. here, I'm thinking about taking this week off. It feels a bit creepy to contemplate that as I haven't done it in well over a year. But I think that's something important (a rest!) that my program has been missing. I haven't benefited from the "peaks" of really intense training nor the "valleys" of complete rest either. Been just slugging along somewhere in the middle LOL!

Thanks for your encouragement!!! Happy Monday.

DG

I think it's a great idea to take a week off before you start with Erik. I did that when I started with him. Rest is good! Especially since the hard work is on its way!
:weightlift2:

Doggygirl
12-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Kirstny, thanks for your input on the notion of taking this week off. Sounds like that is the way to go. What will I do with myself??? (I'm sure I will find something, and it probably won't be cleaning house!!) I started reading your journal - I'm only in the beginning so don't want to add a "reply" yet that won't make sense over a year later! But your poodle looks awesome - hopefully you still have him. And I enjoyed the pics from your Alaska cruise - I'm too young at 29 (ha) for a bucket list but someday when I'm old enough to HAVE a bucket list, and Alaska cruise will be on it! :laugh:

I can also relate to the excitement you felt once you made the decision to train with Erik and being on the edge of your seat waiting for your mission!!! (is there an :on the edge of my seat: smilie????)

Back to some journal reading!

DG

Blondell
12-07-2009, 06:05 PM
I'm late to te party, but...WELCOME!! :D

kirstny
12-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Kirstny, thanks for your input on the notion of taking this week off. Sounds like that is the way to go. What will I do with myself??? (I'm sure I will find something, and it probably won't be cleaning house!!) I started reading your journal - I'm only in the beginning so don't want to add a "reply" yet that won't make sense over a year later! But your poodle looks awesome - hopefully you still have him. And I enjoyed the pics from your Alaska cruise - I'm too young at 29 (ha) for a bucket list but someday when I'm old enough to HAVE a bucket list, and Alaska cruise will be on it! :laugh:

I can also relate to the excitement you felt once you made the decision to train with Erik and being on the edge of your seat waiting for your mission!!! (is there an :on the edge of my seat: smilie????)

Back to some journal reading!

DG

I understand not knowing what to do with yourself with a week off! AND I completely understand not using the time to do housework! :clap:

Thanks for reading my journal! It's actually a pretty nutty read! :D

And you should definitely do an Alaskan cruise! Amazing!

Doggygirl
12-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Reading here is absolutely more fun than cleaning house! It's more fun than lots of things that are more fun than that!

Blondell, I read the first few articles on your Blog and lots of what you have to say really hits home for me. I look forward to (hopefully) developing not only a fit body, but a fit relationship with my body. Now I do have one important question for you. That headband of Erik's - does it have RHINESTONES on it?????? If so, I'm signing up for kick boxing right away. :lol:

DG

(I am a figure skating fan so I can ALWAYS relate to headbands or rhinestones or both!)

mcv
12-07-2009, 07:44 PM
:hi:

Do you have doggies? I gather from the name..... :lol:

Doggygirl
12-07-2009, 08:52 PM
Hi mcv! What kind of doggy is yours? (I assume that's your doggy in your avatar?) Yes we have enough doggies around here for several families. Two adult German Shepherds (Ferguson and Kimba), one princess of a mutt (Cleopatra), an old rescued beagle (Buck) and a little baby German Shepherd puppy (Cooper aka Cooper the Pooper). No kids. Who needs kids with 20 doggy feet to wipe off every time it rains?

I'll have to round up some pictures to share. My husband "Mr. Doggy" trains and is at the beginning level competing in Schutzhund sport. That originated in Germany and is a test of the dogs in tracking, obedience and protection. It's quite a long and involved process and one is never really "done" training for this. There is always something that can be improved upon.

Wow. This sound familiar???? LOL I guess maybe I'm looking for something like that of my own to do!!! ;)

ETA: mcv I just noticed your 5 animal farm location! :lol: Tell me more!

DG

mcv
12-07-2009, 09:04 PM
Hi mcv! What kind of doggy is yours? (I assume that's your doggy in your avatar?) Yes we have enough doggies around here for several families. Two adult German Shepherds (Ferguson and Kimba), one princess of a mutt (Cleopatra), an old rescued beagle (Buck) and a little baby German Shepherd puppy (Cooper aka Cooper the Pooper). No kids. Who needs kids with 20 doggy feet to wipe off every time it rains?

I'll have to round up some pictures to share. My husband "Mr. Doggy" trains and is at the beginning level competing in Schutzhund sport. That originated in Germany and is a test of the dogs in tracking, obedience and protection. It's quite a long and involved process and one is never really "done" training for this. There is always something that can be improved upon.

Wow. This sound familiar???? LOL I guess maybe I'm looking for something like that of my own to do!!! ;)

ETA: mcv I just noticed your 5 animal farm location! :lol: Tell me more!

DG
I need to update that - now a 6 animal farm!! :oops:

2 rabbits - Bud and Grayson - from the rescue league (they looked lonely), 2 cats - Kokomo and Macintosh found as stray kittens at my work (ok, I am a sucker) and a 10 month and 4 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback - Remington and Benelli. WHEW! I am tired just typing all of those!!

5 doggies!! My brother's roommate has 3 dogs (an english pointer, a weimeriner, and a rhodesian) so when I bring my two over it is craziness! And that must be your house on the daily!! :lol:

Inatic
12-07-2009, 11:30 PM
I need to update that - now a 6 animal farm!! :oops:

2 rabbits - Bud and Grayson - from the rescue league (they looked lonely), 2 cats - Kokomo and Macintosh found as stray kittens at my work (ok, I am a sucker) and a 10 month and 4 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback - Remington and Benelli. WHEW! I am tired just typing all of those!!

5 doggies!! My brother's roommate has 3 dogs (an english pointer, a weimeriner, and a rhodesian) so when I bring my two over it is craziness! And that must be your house on the daily!! :lol:

5 kiddies.. lol.. same.. they make the same messes :lol:

Doggygirl
12-07-2009, 11:47 PM
mcv, is that one of your Ridgebacks in your avatar? I'm not familiar with that breed so don't know what they look like! Are your rabbits indoor pets? a woman I know from another forum who lives in the UK has indoor rabbits as pets that run loose like I think of kitties. That sounds cool but what about litter training???

Yes, it's a mad house around here with so many dogs!

Ileen - I started to say that the dogs education is cheaper than two legged children, but in the case of the Shepherds and Mr. Doggy's sport I'm not so sure!

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to put pics directly in the post so I'll put some links to photobucket pics:

Mr. Doggy and Kimba (http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/Doggygirl60433/K1-1.jpg)

Mr. Doggy and Ferguson (http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/Doggygirl60433/Ferguson7713.jpg)

Mommy's whittle Buckaroo (http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/Doggygirl60433/DSC_0008.jpg)

Cleopatra guarding her stuff, and "everything" is "her stuff!" (http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/Doggygirl60433/Cleo.jpg)

Cooper the Pooper only he's much bigger now (http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/Doggygirl60433/CopyofDSC_0035.jpg)

Cooper's maternal grandfather (http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/Doggygirl60433/0345.jpg)

Cooper's Daddy (http://www.statelineworkingdogs.com/Events.html)

As you can probably guess, Mr. D has some big goals for Cooper!

I'm going to :dumbbells: until I'm strong enough to throw them all across the room if they make me :grrr:. Not really, but I'm still having so much fun with these smilies! :p

DG

mcv
12-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Yes! The avatar pic is Remy a few months ago - she is about 90 lbs now! They are great dogs. Sighthounds and VERY active outside, but relatively quiet in the house. I love Germans - you have some beautiful pups!

My bunnies are indoors, but they live in a "bunny condo". I think if they ran around free all the time the kitties would think they were either a snack or an awfully fun game.

I am always amazed at people who train dogs. I took Remy to puppy kindergarten when I got her so she got all the basics down young. I want to take both of mine to at least get their Canine Good Citizen certification.

Oh wait - your fitness journal is now a pet journal!! Sorry!!

Doggygirl
12-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Well, since I'm not training this week I guess dogs & pets is a good off training off topic??? :yayconfetti:

I actually need to start a Journal in the Journal section but I think I'm going to wait until I get my plan and start it off with a bang. (The bang you hear will probably be my muscles exploding after the first workout!!)

I am also taking advantage of some extra time this week to start a little reading that was recommended here on the food front - Intuitive Eating and Feeding the Hungry Heart. My relationship with food is not the best and I want to work on that too, while I'm working on This Old Bod physically.

It feels mighty strange not working out again today. I might have to break down and see if my dreadmill oops I mean treadmill still works.... :)

I might have to start stalking Tiger Woods (well, Johnny Depp would be my preference) just so I can use this smiley! :stalker:

I e-mailed my PT yesterday to let her know I'm going to be trying something different. I was tempted just to say "it's not in my budget any more..." or something "easy" as my way of "ending it" with her (for now). I guess I was afraid she would laugh at me or something if I told her what I was REALLY doing. As in...YOU think YOU can handle THAT???? But I'm glad I told her the truth and told her that I might need her help (i.e. if I have questions about any equipment, etc. since I'm a beginner). She sent me back a really nice message not only supporting my decision but she said she wasn't surprised and that she liked training me because I was always willing to push myself. So that was really a cool thing knowing that no bridges are burned and I won't have to feel strange when I see her at the gym.

I think this post is long enough for now! So I guess I will :turnoff: before I go. :D:D:D

DG

mcv
12-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Well, since I'm not training this week I guess dogs & pets is a good off training off topic??? :yayconfetti:

I actually need to start a Journal in the Journal section but I think I'm going to wait until I get my plan and start it off with a bang. (The bang you hear will probably be my muscles exploding after the first workout!!)

I am also taking advantage of some extra time this week to start a little reading that was recommended here on the food front - Intuitive Eating and Feeding the Hungry Heart. My relationship with food is not the best and I want to work on that too, while I'm working on This Old Bod physically.

It feels mighty strange not working out again today. I might have to break down and see if my dreadmill oops I mean treadmill still works.... :)

I might have to start stalking Tiger Woods (well, Johnny Depp would be my preference) just so I can use this smiley! :stalker:

I e-mailed my PT yesterday to let her know I'm going to be trying something different. I was tempted just to say "it's not in my budget any more..." or something "easy" as my way of "ending it" with her (for now). I guess I was afraid she would laugh at me or something if I told her what I was REALLY doing. As in...YOU think YOU can handle THAT???? But I'm glad I told her the truth and told her that I might need her help (i.e. if I have questions about any equipment, etc. since I'm a beginner). She sent me back a really nice message not only supporting my decision but she said she wasn't surprised and that she liked training me because I was always willing to push myself. So that was really a cool thing knowing that no bridges are burned and I won't have to feel strange when I see her at the gym.

I think this post is long enough for now! So I guess I will :turnoff: before I go. :D:D:D

DG

That is awesome. I wish more business professionals were like this.

Doggygirl
12-10-2009, 08:16 PM
mcv, is that you in your avatar now? Your dog is pretty cute but I think you are probably cuter. :clap:

I'm doing this :zipit::zipit::zipit: to myself (and sitting on my hands most of the time) to keep myself from asking coach when I will get my plan. I'm excited. :D And I will admit, a little scared. I hope I haven't been 29 so long that I can't handle it. I was just reading a post from an acquaintance of mine on another forum who had to give up some radical form of martial arts that I'm not familiar with because his "old bod" (he has been 29 for approximately the same length of time as me) can't handle it any more. :sadcry:

But he's been breaking bones and stuff :sad: and I haven't read about anybody breaking things like that around here. So I will patiently wait for my plan and have faith that I can kick it before it kicks me! :weightlift2: :angel4:

OK - off to do more reading!

DG

Doggygirl
12-10-2009, 08:46 PM
You guys forgot to tell me that the coach is also a mind reader. Right around the time I was busy making my last post....... You can guess the rest of it!! :hehe:

Well, looks like my week off is almost over! :cardio:

DG

mcv
12-10-2009, 11:38 PM
Yeah - that is a pic from my trip to Las Vegas last month.

OOOOH - good luck on your new plan!! Christmas is coming early to you!!

Doggygirl
12-11-2009, 12:38 PM
OOOO Vegas sounds like fun.

Just saw confirmation from Erik that my plan is forthcoming in a couple more days. YEAH!!!! He confirmed that I indeed should be taking this time off. Gotta love a wicked workout plan that starts with time off. :love55:

Can't wait to be back at the gym though. :dumbbells::weightlift2::cardio:

I just became a Mary Kay lady yesterday and I'm off to my first networking type meeting to try to sell some stuff without first waiting for some training. Ready, fire, aim. ;)

Time to start my journal later I think!

Hope everyone in the midwest stayed warm last night. BRRRR!!! 13 degrees for the doggy pee this morning...

DG

Doggygirl
12-12-2009, 12:49 AM
OK - this is just random "I'm excited" talking to myself. I'm so excited to learn! I keep reading threads that really do go over my head to some degree (usually a large degree!). But I can't wait to get going where I can start understanding more and asking questions that are relevent to what I'm trying to do. I still am pinching myself in disbelief that I'm here. This is where my journey started in May of 2008. http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/Doggygirl60433/BethBeforeat198on5-31-08Size18.jpg (warning, it's skary!!)

DG

Inatic
12-12-2009, 12:52 AM
WOW! you've come a long way! I never saw that, only your pants/avi

RpH
12-12-2009, 01:18 AM
It's like reading the script from an old Wild Kingdom show in here.

Nice jeans.

Erik
12-12-2009, 01:21 AM
You may as well turn this into a journal? Want me to move it to Journals? :lol:

Cathie
12-12-2009, 01:28 AM
You may as well turn this into a journal? Want me to move it to Journals? :lol:
:lol:

Great progress DG! :clap: You should also post a bigger now pic so we can see it better. :D

Doggygirl
12-12-2009, 02:27 AM
Ileen - Yeah, it was bad. I've known a number of "larger" women in my life who actually wear their size well. I was absolutely not one of them.

Rph - Wild Kingdom? :lol: If me and Ileen (and anyone else who has been 29 long enough to qualify) ever decide to release our inner cougars, THEN it will be like Wild Kingdom in here. ;) BIG jeans.

Erik - I was thinking I'd wait to start my actual journal until I have some actual training to talk about! :cardio: :dumbbells: :crying:

Cathie, LOL I'm comfortable posting the old fatty pic as that is NOT me any more. I'm less comfortable with the NOW pics (the bikini ones in particular!) as I'm not quite happy with it, but have to live with it for a couple more days anyway. :) So the avi which leaves a little bit of something to the imagination, especially if your eyesight is like mine, is as good as it gets for now. Weird, huh.

I never have this much actual fun with people at the gym. This is cool.

DG

Wells
12-13-2009, 04:10 PM
I can't wait to follow your journal. :yahoo: I'm kind of late to the game but great job and you will LOVE working with Erik. :yayconfetti:

Doggygirl
12-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the encouragement Wells! :wave: I plan to start journaling something or other as soon as I get my plan. I can't wait!

OK - here is a pick from this summer (http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/Doggygirl60433/BethAfter7-13-09.jpg)taken on that same porch as the fatty pic.

Not a good pose from me OR Ferguson, but me and Ferguson anyway. (http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/Doggygirl60433/BethFergie7-13-09.jpg)

Mr. Doggy and Cooper the Pooper (http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/Doggygirl60433/CooperandGary12-11-091.jpg)- man he's getting HEAVY! (the puppy!)

As much as I act like a dirty old lady sometimes, I ADORE my hubby! He is very very good to me and I wouldn't trade him for all the tea in China or even for Johnny Depp.

This is the sort of stuff I do when I'm putting off book keeping work and waiting for my plan. :p

Off to put off book keeping some more by seeing what's up in journals!

DG

kirstny
12-13-2009, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the encouragement Wells! :wave: I plan to start journaling something or other as soon as I get my plan. I can't wait!

OK - here is a pick from this summer (http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/Doggygirl60433/BethAfter7-13-09.jpg)taken on that same porch as the fatty pic.

Not a good pose from me OR Ferguson, but me and Ferguson anyway. (http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/Doggygirl60433/BethFergie7-13-09.jpg)

Mr. Doggy and Cooper the Pooper (http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/Doggygirl60433/CooperandGary12-11-091.jpg)- man he's getting HEAVY! (the puppy!)

As much as I act like a dirty old lady sometimes, I ADORE my hubby! He is very very good to me and I wouldn't trade him for all the tea in China or even for Johnny Depp.

This is the sort of stuff I do when I'm putting off book keeping work and waiting for my plan. :p

Off to put off book keeping some more by seeing what's up in journals!

DG

Wow, great progress! Love the pics!:thumb:

Inatic
12-13-2009, 08:43 PM
great pictures! The puppy is cute!

Doggygirl
12-14-2009, 06:36 PM
Thanks guys!

I saw chiro today and told her I'm about to change to a more intense weight training program. She showed me some stretches to do and was actually surprised that the trainer at the gym didn't have me doing them already. (I wasn't, but I work out there so know what to expect not much!) They are actually some of the ones I commented about in Blondell's journal. The topic in her journal was the glutes not firing, and needing to stretch out the hip flexors and quads and hammies. I just thought it was interesting that caught my eye here, then came up with chiro. Maybe there is hope that I CAN get in tune with my body and do this!!

Anyway, it was nice to know I have chiro's support and she believes I can handle more, even for an old fart with a weird / bad hip.

Well, enough babble. Now it's time to get serious about a journal name so I can move my babble to a new address with the new plan!

DG

mackie
12-15-2009, 10:03 PM
Hi DG :)

Congrats on your fatloss to date! and on working with Erik! Best wishes with your new plan.

And... beautiful dogs!

Oh and...

Is this your journal? :lol:

Doggygirl
12-16-2009, 12:24 PM
Thanks Mackie! I will make sure to let the doggies know you think they are purty! :rev:

LOL on this being my journal! I'm really funny about the strangest things. I just have it in my head (for no particular reason) that the REAL journal will begin when I get my plan, which might be today! I'm a dork. And soon I'll be a :weightlift2: and hopefully not TOO much :cardio: dork!

OHHH I wonder what the plan will be.....:popcorn:

:)

DG

kirstny
12-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Thanks Mackie! I will make sure to let the doggies know you think they are purty! :rev:

LOL on this being my journal! I'm really funny about the strangest things. I just have it in my head (for no particular reason) that the REAL journal will begin when I get my plan, which might be today! I'm a dork. And soon I'll be a :weightlift2: and hopefully not TOO much :cardio: dork!

OHHH I wonder what the plan will be.....:popcorn:

:)

DG

Yay for getting plan soon! SO exciting!

Doggygirl
12-18-2009, 01:29 PM
OK. Plan is in hand! I'm ready! I'm excited! Time to start that journal! OK - so Erik, you were right as I'm sure you are always right! <insert butt kissing smilie here> It probably would be a good idea for you to just move this thread to the journal section. My only request is that you give me a really really good title. Just no references to old farts please as I am only 29.

Here is my first cliet testimonial. My weight has been holding in the 153.X range during this "play time" the last 10 days or so. After receiving Erik's plan yesterday, I am already down to 152!!! WOW!!! I can't WAIT to see what happens when I actually go to the gym or something. :wink: :hamster:

DG

Inatic
12-18-2009, 01:34 PM
:woohoo:

think of what you want your title to be and then it can be moved. :)

:happy05: