PDA

View Full Version : hi :)

arista
12-20-2009, 05:27 AM
i have lurked on the forums long enough...time to come out and play :yippee:
i have been training with erik for about 12 weeks and have made nice improvements spending much less time in the gym :clap: i am officially 17 weeks out today (lol thought i was 16 weeks out but apparently i need to learn to count) it will be my first show and i am excited to get up there and be the best i can be. very much looking forward to the journey and getting to a place where i am comfortable and confident enough to step on stage in a small piece of material (AACK) not there now, but I WILL GET THERE :nod:

Cathie
12-20-2009, 11:25 AM
Welcome Arista! :wave:

Yes come and play, we're fun. :D

Sohee
12-20-2009, 11:35 AM
Oh shat, you've started posting.

Now you'll be addicted like the rest of us :postwhore: :lol:

:wink: :wave:

kirstny
12-20-2009, 12:17 PM
i have lurked on the forums long enough...time to come out and play :yippee:
i have been training with erik for about 12 weeks and have made nice improvements spending much less time in the gym :clap: i am officially 17 weeks out today (lol thought i was 16 weeks out but apparently i need to learn to count) it will be my first show and i am excited to get up there and be the best i can be. very much looking forward to the journey and getting to a place where i am comfortable and confident enough to step on stage in a small piece of material (AACK) not there now, but I WILL GET THERE :nod:

Ooh, first show, how exciting! Welcome to the forum!
:yayconfetti:

Blondell
12-20-2009, 01:33 PM
Welcome!! :)

Wells
12-20-2009, 02:46 PM
Welcome! :wave:

arista
12-20-2009, 03:23 PM
thanks for the welcome! :wave: love coming here and reading what y'all have to say so i figured why not join in :shrug:

cathie...YES! y'all are fun!!!

sohee...LOL!!! noooooooooo i can't have another addiction...facebook is already bad enough :lol3:

kirstny...thanks and yes i am really excited uhhhh and a lil nervous, too!

blondell and wells...thanks for the welcome x2

Inatic
12-21-2009, 01:34 AM
hi and welcome!

Enjoy the journey!

Doggygirl
12-21-2009, 02:51 AM
Hi arista and welcome! I just started with Erik so your positive words about your experience after 12 weeks is very encouraging! I'm a total beginner so don't know anything about the shows other than reading about them here. It sounds really exciting, and you ladies all look AMAZING. Best wishes for your first one! I'm looking forward to reading about your progress.

And playing. ;)

DG

arista
12-21-2009, 03:07 AM
inatic...thanks!!! really believe we should enjoy the journey and not just the final destination because it is along the journey that you learn so much :)

doggygirl...hi! girl looks like you have made some amazing progress already!!! :yayconfetti: can't wait to see what happens under erik's guidance!!! looking forward to watching your journey!