PDA

View Full Version : not sure where i begin.....

orbie
12-31-2009, 07:34 PM
hi everyone!! i guess the welcome board is the best place to start. i am a 33 mom of two kiddos whom i homeschool. I started working out 7 years ago after having my first kid. I quickly became addicted and lost 85 lbs on Body for Life. Got prego with #2 and gained every bit of that 85lbs back. Lost it again on try number 2! i have always "secretly" wanted to be a figure competitior but never had the nerve to ask for help or that fact even knew where to find it. During my quest, i learned more about myself and started that journey of confidence building. I found it along with Erik.

I will be honest, internet training is something new to my vocabulary and when i tell people about it I generally get the "raised eyebrow" look. I'm a little nervous in becoming set aside amongst all of the clients i see. I guess i just go with the flow and everything will work it's way out.

I have been checking out some of these posts and i can't wait to see what Erik has to say. I think i had an "insert foot in mouth now" moment when i realized that i am obviously NOT the wizard of workout, in fact, I am so just the opposite. It almost was a cruel reality check that i believe Erik somehow knew i would get sooner or later!! I bet he's reading my emails thinking, "OMG, some peoples kids", LOL

well.....here i am. Ready to get my butt handed to me. Literally.

Inatic
12-31-2009, 07:39 PM
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

Your going to love it!!!

I've been internet training with Erik for 3.5plus yrs.. I love it.. the next bestest thing would be to have him here once in a while...(i guess i can take my bum to canada again too :D )

I did body for life and fell in love with wt training too. I don't want to be a competitor, just look like one :D

You'll get your bum handed to ya alright.. a nice round one :D :bunny:

orbie
12-31-2009, 07:47 PM
I am soooooo excited.

Cathie
12-31-2009, 07:53 PM
:wave: Orbie

Congrats on your weight loss ........ twice! :clap:

orbie
12-31-2009, 07:59 PM
thank you Cathy....it was definetly a trip!!

arista
12-31-2009, 09:11 PM
thank you Cathy....it was definetly a trip!!

yay!!!!! welcome :D you will love it!

Wells
12-31-2009, 10:10 PM
Welcome :wave: This is a GREAT place to be :grin:

orbie
01-01-2010, 03:46 PM
i am really excited to read all the threads which i have done alot of here lately!! i think this place is going to be an invaluable tool for me in the future. I know nothing about competing or whether it's going to be a good fit for me, but i have seen that there is so much experience from you folks and that is not measureable!!

kirstny
01-01-2010, 03:49 PM
:wave:

orbie
01-01-2010, 04:18 PM
wondering if you remember starting out and what you would recommend as far as giving some advice to a beginner? what was the hardest part for you? what was the best? I really would love to know. :help:

Erik
01-01-2010, 04:46 PM
wondering if you remember starting out and what you would recommend as far as giving some advice to a beginner? what was the hardest part for you? what was the best? I really would love to know. :help:

This post might get lost up here in this particular thread. I'd suggest starting a thread in the forum subsection you deem it relevant - more people will see it then.

orbie
01-01-2010, 06:24 PM
sweet.......thank you!!:D