PDA

View Full Version : Hiya!

crystal85
01-22-2010, 03:19 AM
Well I told myself I was going to wait and take baby steps into this forum but I am already addicted. :dope:

So I actually haven't started my plan with Erik yet but will be in the morning. Already I am totally pumped about not having to do hours upon hours of :treadmill: and having more of a variety of foods to eat..I love FOOD!:piggie::eggos:

When I say hours upon hours I mean like 2 a days of 2 hours of cardio per session...Ya..your right, that totals 4 hours :sos: But that was 2009 and this is 2010!!!
Hopefully in a few weeks I will start a journal and be able to post my progress and such.

Until then....:wave:
-Crystal

Erik
01-22-2010, 03:28 AM
4 hours? Wow

Insane!

Erik
01-22-2010, 03:28 AM
And, glad to have you here Crystal.

crystal85
01-22-2010, 03:34 AM
4 hours? Wow

Insane!

Ya, that is EXACTLY what I said when I was shown my program..Gald to be here!:bunny:

arista
01-22-2010, 03:36 AM
Well I told myself I was going to wait and take baby steps into this forum but I am already addicted. :dope:

So I actually haven't started my plan with Erik yet but will be in the morning. Already I am totally pumped about not having to do hours upon hours of :treadmill: and having more of a variety of foods to eat..I love FOOD!:piggie::eggos:

When I say hours upon hours I mean like 2 a days of 2 hours of cardio per session...Ya..your right, that totals 4 hours :sos: But that was 2009 and this is 2010!!! Hopefully in a few weeks I will start a journal and be able to post my progress and such.
-Crystal

lmbo...i was just thinking about the text or fb msg you sent me earlier saying that :funny: it is addicting!

yay!!! can't wait for you to start a journal :thumb:

here's to training smarter, eating more, doing less cardio...and getting better results :happy05:

crystal85
01-22-2010, 03:50 AM
lmbo...i was just thinking about the text or fb msg you sent me earlier saying that :funny: it is addicting!

yay!!! can't wait for you to start a journal :thumb:

here's to training smarter, eating more, doing less cardio...and getting better results :happy05:

YEEEESSSSS!!! Love the more food and less cardio...Ha..and the 3 days off to start out with..LMBO:yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee: :yippee:

Cathie
01-22-2010, 09:32 AM
4 hours of cardio a day???? :faint: :faint:

Have fun with day 1! :clap:

Inatic
01-22-2010, 09:35 AM
welcome.

I cant even IMAGINE that much cardio.. I dont think i've dont that much in a week, what you've done in a day.

Doggygirl
01-22-2010, 01:20 PM
Hi Crystal and welcome!! Sounds like you are a competitor or working to become one? If so...that is exciting!! I love being able to read the journeys of all here - whatever the goals. I'm just a beginner myself looking to get more physically fit.

4 hours a day of cardio??? I have a friend who runs the Chicago Marathon every year he's the ONLY person I know that would ever dream of doing that much cardio in a day I think!!!!

Welcome and can't wait to hear how your Day 1 of your plan goes! Start a journal! There are may here who will be waiting to be the first one to post in it!! :D

Beth

crystal85
01-22-2010, 03:03 PM
4 hours of cardio a day???? :faint: :faint:

Have fun with day 1! :clap:

Yes...I am so happy about the HUGE change!:shakeithappy:

crystal85
01-22-2010, 03:04 PM
welcome.

I cant even IMAGINE that much cardio.. I dont think i've dont that much in a week, what you've done in a day.

I couldnt imagine it either but did it because my trainer at the time told me that was the only way to my goals...:tantrum:

crystal85
01-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Hi Crystal and welcome!! Sounds like you are a competitor or working to become one? If so...that is exciting!! I love being able to read the journeys of all here - whatever the goals. I'm just a beginner myself looking to get more physically fit.

4 hours a day of cardio??? I have a friend who runs the Chicago Marathon every year he's the ONLY person I know that would ever dream of doing that much cardio in a day I think!!!!

Welcome and can't wait to hear how your Day 1 of your plan goes! Start a journal! There are may here who will be waiting to be the first one to post in it!! :D

Beth

:wave:Thank you!

No, not a competitor and really not thinking about being one at the moment. My goals are pretty much to lower body fat% and get RIPPED...Ha! Ya, the 4 hours was pretty tough but whatever worked at the time. :treadmill:

I plan on starting one in a few weeks but probably sooner because this is addicting!

Have a wonderful and blessed Friday~:whistling:

MBreslin
01-23-2010, 03:14 AM

When I say hours upon hours I mean like 2 a days of 2 hours of cardio per session...Ya..your right, that totals 4 hours :sos: But that was 2009 and this is 2010!!!
Hopefully in a few weeks I will start a journal and be able to post my progress and such.

-Crystal

:ditto: I said the same thing about being in the forum too much too early, and earlier today I found myself almost late picking up the kids from school! LOL

Good luck! :clap: As soon as I get my plan I'm ready to :press go:!!

smuggie
01-23-2010, 03:51 AM
I couldnt imagine it either but did it because my trainer at the time told me that was the only way to my goals...:tantrum:

I'm thrilled for you that you've found Erik. I would http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2334/hanged.gif myself if I had to do that much cardio.