PDA

View Full Version : New Member :-)

Milone79
06-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Hello, I am a 31 year old male from Hamilton Ontario who has just recently fell back into the bodybuilding lifestyle..I was a teenage competitive bodybuilder and spent about 10 solid years in the gym before I got lazy and fell into a sedentary slump for about 4 years...after getting back into soccer (a childhood passion) and a subsequent ACL operation (thanks to that same passion) to repair my knee I started back in the gym. Initially I was just interested in getting a bit leaner for soccer season and strengthening my knee but that quickly changed and I am now 100% right back into my old "bodybuilding" ways..lol why is this lifestyle so addictive???

I first met Erik about 15 years ago. We have trained together in the past and worked together in the industry. He has taught me much of what I know about training and nutrition and I have never met anyone who has such a wealth of knowledge when it comes to training and nutrition as Erik.

I am very proud to see how far he has taken his career and the success he has found doing what he loves..Way to go Erik, you are an inspiration to many and I am proud to call you my friend.

Amy
06-14-2010, 06:45 PM
Hello, I am a 31 year old male from Hamilton Ontario who has just recently fell back into the bodybuilding lifestyle..I was a teenage competitive bodybuilder and spent about 10 solid years in the gym before I got lazy and fell into a sedentary slump for about 4 years...after getting back into soccer (a childhood passion) and a subsequent ACL operation (thanks to that same passion) to repair my knee I started back in the gym. Initially I was just interested in getting a bit leaner for soccer season and strengthening my knee but that quickly changed and I am now 100% right back into my old "bodybuilding" ways..lol why is this lifestyle so addictive???

I first met Erik about 15 years ago. We have trained together in the past and worked together in the industry. He has taught me much of what I know about training and nutrition and I have never met anyone who has such a wealth of knowledge when it comes to training and nutrition as Erik. I am very proud to see how far he has taken his career and the success he has found doing what he loves..Way to go Erik, you are an inspiration to many and I am proud to call you my friend.

:yeahthat:

Welcome and hope you stick around. We need more men around here. :nod: :D

Inatic
06-14-2010, 06:49 PM
welcome!

It's pretty cool to see his growth even in the short (4yrs) i've known/worked with him! :happy05:

Cathie
06-14-2010, 06:53 PM
Welcome and hope you stick around. We need more men around here. :nod: :D
:ditto:

Welcome :wave:

Milone79
06-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes..:-) Did I mention I am also single?? lol This forum is great I have already been lurking the boards for a few weeks and finally decided to join up...lots of great information here..can't wait to learn and share with my fellow forum members.

Cathie
06-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Did we mention all new members are required to post pics? :popcorn:

Milone79
06-14-2010, 07:05 PM
lol..Isn't my avatar pic visible?

Cathie
06-14-2010, 07:06 PM
lol..Isn't my avatar pic visible?
It's too small. :p

Amy
06-14-2010, 07:10 PM
It's too small. :p

:lol:

A dozen pictures (give or take) is recommended.

Milone79
06-14-2010, 07:12 PM
lol...have to figure out how to embed images still...

Erik
06-14-2010, 07:16 PM
Nick, if you haven't realized, this site is pretty much dominated by females, so get used to picture requests from Cathie especially.

Inatic
06-14-2010, 07:18 PM
Nick, if you haven't realized, this site is pretty much dominated by females, so get used to picture requests from Cathie especially.

:funny:

Milone79
06-14-2010, 07:18 PM
lol...nice...guess I better figure out how to post pics pretty quick then..lol :-)

Amy
06-14-2010, 07:20 PM

LMAO

:laugh:

Cathie
06-14-2010, 07:20 PM
Erik, you know I'm sweet and innocent. :innocent:

I am just trying to properly assess Nick's physique to make sure he is ready to get back into playing soccer.

Milone79
06-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Ok..posted a few in the pictures/videos section...critiques welcome. :-)

Firm Hottie
06-15-2010, 01:50 AM
Welcome, Nick! :hi:

:lol:

A dozen pictures (give or take) is recommended.

And at least 2 of those must be of clearly visable man lines.

Those are the rules, I swear! :wink:

pavermama
06-15-2010, 02:42 AM
Welcome aboard!!

thewickedtwo
06-15-2010, 03:01 PM
Welcome Nick (and yeah.. pics are always appreciated)!

Cathie, I'm innocent like you. :innocent: