PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Tucson

FlyingSquirrel
07-29-2010, 04:54 AM
Hi Everyone! I am going to start working with Erik in about 2 weeks. I am a mother of 2, software analyst and fire fighter wife. I fell out of shape since having my kids along with a few bumps in the road every time I have started to get into a workout program....broken tailbone, fell down some stairs/dislocated shoulder, gallbladder removal, appendectomy, 2 herniated neck discs....and I've not given up on my dream, which would be to compete some day.

I do best with guidance and like to follow steps, lists and have a few calendars that I pretty much carry around to keep track of who is going where and what they are doing in my life :o)

My goal is to get into fantastic shape and stay that way.....looking forward to making some new friends on the boards here!

Flying Squirrel- To me, it means to take a leap of faith. They leap from branch to branch and always land somewhere....they do it without fear and because it feels natural. My license plate even says FlyingSquirrel...but it's abbreviated.

Cathie
07-29-2010, 10:24 AM
Hey :hi:

Welcome to LBF! :D

Inatic
07-29-2010, 10:26 AM
welcome!
Good luck with your new leap and goals. :D

glassmmam
07-29-2010, 01:01 PM
Awesome outlook on life! Welcome to the boards :)

pavermama
07-31-2010, 12:53 PM
Hi Everyone! I am going to start working with Erik in about 2 weeks. I am a mother of 2, software analyst and fire fighter wife. I fell out of shape since having my kids along with a few bumps in the road every time I have started to get into a workout program....broken tailbone, fell down some stairs/dislocated shoulder, gallbladder removal, appendectomy, 2 herniated neck discs....and I've not given up on my dream, which would be to compete some day.

I do best with guidance and like to follow steps, lists and have a few calendars that I pretty much carry around to keep track of who is going where and what they are doing in my life :o)

My goal is to get into fantastic shape and stay that way.....looking forward to making some new friends on the boards here!

Flying Squirrel- To me, it means to take a leap of faith. They leap from branch to branch and always land somewhere....they do it without fear and because it feels natural. My license plate even says FlyingSquirrel...but it's abbreviated.

Wow!! Way to bounce back!!! Welcome to the board!!

FlyingSquirrel
08-09-2010, 05:01 AM
Thanks for the welcome! This week I begin a new journey and I am excited to see what the next 12 weeks bring!

FlyingSquirrel
08-13-2010, 01:44 AM
Can't wait to get started and get my plan.

I am trying to eat better and I am working out, but sometimes I feel like my efforts are a waste until I can get the workouts and diet down together.

My kiddos started school this week and boy have they kept me busy. I am also working full time and feel like a single mom at times because my hubby works for the fire department. Schedules work so well for me that I have a new one in place. WHoo hoo!

You know what? I think I should probably start a journal here :o)

glassmmam
08-13-2010, 04:09 PM
:lol: the Waiting to start a plan, once we set our minds that we want to get going, seems soooooo long!

We don't start school till 9/1, you'd think they would just wait till after Labor day :rolleyes:

FlyingSquirrel
08-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Hi Marci:flirty:

Erik
08-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Welcome!