PDA

View Full Version : Hi from sunny AZ

guera
11-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Hi all! My name is Naomi. I started with Erik a little over a week ago and I am still trying to get used to eating all the food. What else can it do but make me laugh. The thousands of dollars I have spent on trainers, a nutritionist, and as last resort-the HCG diet. When I would do my food journal, they would not believe me and said I was not documenting everything that went into my mouth :cheat: r they would say I was skipping the cardio :wtf: They did not know why I could not shed the weight. I have already seen a huge increase in my energy levels over the last week, even with the excess (for me) food. Can't wait til my biweekly check-in to see if there are any physical changes also! Looking forward to getting to know eveyone! :flirty:

ncfarris26
11-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Hi all! My name is Naomi. I started with Erik a little over a week ago and I am still trying to get used to eating all the food. What else can it do but make me laugh. The thousands of dollars I have spent on trainers, a nutritionist, and as last resort-the HCG diet. When I would do my food journal, they would not believe me and said I was not documenting everything that went into my mouth :cheat: r they would say I was skipping the cardio :wtf: They did not know why I could not shed the weight. I have already seen a huge increase in my energy levels over the last week, even with the excess (for me) food. Can't wait til my biweekly check-in to see if there are any physical changes also! Looking forward to getting to know eveyone! :flirty:

Hi Naomi! :wave: Welcome to LBF.

hCG diet! :eek:!

Rashida
11-02-2010, 06:49 PM
:wave:

guera
11-03-2010, 05:41 AM
Thank you ladies <3

Cathie
11-05-2010, 11:20 PM
Welcome Naomi :hi: