PDA

View Full Version : Hello - Been a While

pixie
11-04-2010, 12:12 AM
It's been a while (a long while) since I posted here with any regularity, so I thought I'd say 'hello' to one and all.
Hope everyone is well!
:wave:

Inatic
11-04-2010, 12:25 AM
:wave: back now?

pixie
11-04-2010, 12:44 AM
Yes - and very glad to be.

smuggie
11-04-2010, 01:26 AM
:hamster:

Amy
11-04-2010, 04:08 AM
Welcome back!! :yayconfetti:

glassmmam
11-04-2010, 03:25 PM
Yeah!!! Welcome back :wave:

IlPirata
11-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Awesome! Welcome back. Do you have a journal? What are you working on? Sorry I have only been posting here for a few months...
Fill us in! (and by us I mean ME LOL)

pixie
11-05-2010, 02:36 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
:lifter:

My journal died long ago... I am working on losing all the fat I gained while I was married; which was significant. I was always on the cubby side, but, I got to outright fat and kept packing on the pounds... so I'm down 70 as of yesterday and that puts me 50 pounds away from my goal weight. My marriage is over now and I'm working on putting myself and my healing first. However, I lack a true support system IRL because many of my friends sort of flaked out when I was depressed and needed them most (so, they proved they are not really friends) and the friends I have left don't get why I think weight lifting will help me lose weight. They think :cardio: alone will do the trick and have no clue why hitting a PR on a lift makes me :bunny::bunny:.

IlPirata
11-05-2010, 06:33 PM

My journal died long ago... I am working on losing all the fat I gained while I was married; which was significant. I was always on the cubby side, but, I got to outright fat and kept packing on the pounds... so I'm down 70 as of yesterday and that puts me 50 pounds away from my goal weight. My marriage is over now and I'm working on putting myself and my healing first. However, I lack a true support system IRL because many of my friends sort of flaked out when I was depressed and needed them most (so, they proved they are not really friends) and the friends I have left don't get why I think weight lifting will help me lose weight. They think :cardio: alone will do the trick and have no clue why hitting a PR on a lift makes me :bunny::bunny:.

Well thats what WE ARE HERE FOR! Dude without online support I'd have to be locked up in the nut bin. "the others" just really DO NOT WANT TO HEAR about our food and our workouts. DO NOT.

Cathie
11-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Welcome back! :D

Inatic
11-06-2010, 11:01 AM

well that is all behind you and you cant look back.. Onward you go..

70lbs down.. awesome! you'll reach your goal.. We'll be here to celebrate with ya..

smuggie
11-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Congrats on losing 70 lbs., Jen. That is a major accomplishment. http://triton.imageshack.us/Himg201/scaled.php?server=201&filename=firstplacev.gif&res=gal