PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Colorado

Porsche
11-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Hey there, everyone!:wave:
Didn't have enough enough courage to post before, but started with Erik last week, so yeah here I'm:) HELLO to everyone!
I never loved oatmeal and never thought I would say that, but I'm actually looking forward to it every morning:cheat:.

Erik
11-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Didn't have enough enough courage to post before, but started with Erik last week, so yeah here I'm:) HELLO to everyone!
I never loved oatmeal and never thought I would say that, but I'm actually looking forward to it every morning:cheat:.

Hi, I don't know you by your user name. First name?

Porsche
11-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Sorry, Erik forgot to sign:)
It's me Dana T.

Cathie
11-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Welcome Dana! :hi:

Porsche
11-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Welcome Dana! :hi:

Thank you, glad to be here:)

JacquieW
11-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Welcome Dana! I'm new here too. I started with Erik last week also! :wave:

ncfarris26
11-08-2010, 08:19 PM

Hi Dana :wave: Welcome!

Porsche
11-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Welcome Dana! I'm new here too. I started with Erik last week also! :wave:

hey there, isnt it amazing that you never hungry on the plan.
since 16 i thought the less you eat, the more you lose:ruloco: then hypo hit me, sad sad , but i guess if I wouldn't have it i would never met Erik:). so all is good. good luck to u

Porsche
11-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Hi Dana :wave: Welcome!
thank you!

Inatic
11-08-2010, 10:29 PM
since 16 i thought the less you eat, the more you lose:ruloco: then hypo hit me, sad sad , but i guess if I wouldn't have it i would never met Erik:). so all is good. good luck to u

never might not be that long :lol:

Welcome!

JacquieW
11-08-2010, 10:52 PM

I thought that I was going to vomit, there was so much food UNTIL...today. I was HUNGRY and was counting the minutes until my next meal. Needless to say, I scarfed that meal down...possibly without chewing. :cheat:

never might not be that long :lol:

Welcome!

You are so right Ilene...only took me a week into my plan to get hungry. There was nothing "ladylike" about me eating my 2nd meal today.

Dana, will you be starting a journal?

Porsche
11-09-2010, 02:31 AM
:) i guess i should start it some time soon.
I'm in the gym now with the laptop, it's a private gym n ppl think I'm crazy:)))
i just want to do everything right