PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Alaska!

ambs87
11-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Hey everyone! My name is Amber and I am from Alaska! I am eagerly awaiting working with LBC and receiving my program from Erik! I have always loved fitness and health, but in the last couple of years, have felt I need help and direction for my fitness routines and nutrition...and I heard Erik is amazing at his work, and all his clients are so pleased and happy with their results and his expertise! I look forward to talking with you all on here and working towards reaching my goals :wave:

kirstny
11-14-2010, 08:26 PM
Welcome! I LOVE Alaska!
Where in Alaska?

SO fun getting your first Erik program!

ambs87
11-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Thank you! I am from Juneau, born and raised! Just moved back from going to school in Washington for a job as a Fitness Manager. Just read your journal and it is very inspirational and motivating to read about other peoples goals...mine are similar to yours...I work in the fitness field, but sometimes it seems easier to train others than yourself (if that makes sense) and nutrition and eating the right things at the right times is what I need to work on the most. I want to lose fat and look more toned so people look at me and are motivated by my results :) I am soo excited to get started!

Have you been to Juneau? Exciting that you have been to AK before :)

pavermama
11-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Welcome! Alaska is my moms absolute favorite place....she would love to live there but she doesn't want to leave her kids!! Beautiful place.

kirstny
11-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Just peeked in your journal. Looks like we share some goals, etc.
Cool! Do you work as a trainer currently? Or mgr?

I've been to Juneau a couple of times, but only as stopovers while on a cruise. But I LOOOOVE Alaska! Would love to live there for a while.

I did a year of school in WA. Where did you go? I was at the University of Puget Sound for my freshman year.

I can SO relate to how it can be easier to motivate others and plan their programs than to do one's own. That's why I worked with Erik and why I continue to do plans out of books, etc.

ncfarris26
11-14-2010, 11:57 PM
Welcome! :wave:

Inatic
11-15-2010, 12:08 AM
welcome!

Erik
11-15-2010, 02:38 AM
:hi:

akmama08
11-15-2010, 04:19 AM
Yay you made it! Been watching for you. =)

Seaborn
11-15-2010, 07:29 PM
I am from Juneau, born and raised! Just moved back from going to school in Washington for a job as a Fitness Manager.

Welcome!:wave:

We used to live in Juneau near the Coast Guard base out there a LONG while back, before I can remember. Even got stuck out in Bangor (Silverdale) for 2 years at the Naval base 8 years ago. I miss the greenery out there! :o2:

Cathie
11-15-2010, 11:40 PM
Hi Amber :wave:

Welcome!

kimberlee
11-16-2010, 03:19 AM
Hi! :wave:
I've always wanted to go to Alaska!

ambs87
11-16-2010, 06:02 AM
Just peeked in your journal. Looks like we share some goals, etc.
Cool! Do you work as a trainer currently? Or mgr?

I've been to Juneau a couple of times, but only as stopovers while on a cruise. But I LOOOOVE Alaska! Would love to live there for a while.

I did a year of school in WA. Where did you go? I was at the University of Puget Sound for my freshman year.

I can SO relate to how it can be easier to motivate others and plan their programs than to do one's own. That's why I worked with Erik and why I continue to do plans out of books, etc.

That's awesome you have been to Juneau! I love it here, took me a few years living in Bellingham to realize what I missed :) I love the Seattle area...what did you go to school for at UPS?

Currently I am only managing, but am hoping to have time to take on some of my own clients in the near future. I love this field, and am excited with learning all new things from everyone and Erik! Do you train full time?

ambs87
11-16-2010, 06:05 AM
welcome!

Thank you! Yep, Mica referred me to Erik and LBC! We both grew up here in Juneau, and more recently I have been interested in competing in a competition...Mica has inspired me :)

Are you 2 friends through the forums and competitions?

ambs87
11-16-2010, 06:06 AM
Yay you made it! Been watching for you. =)

Yes indeed! I am very excited to get started :) Learning so much already!

ambs87
11-16-2010, 06:07 AM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone :)

Inatic
11-16-2010, 10:57 AM
Thank you! Yep, Mica referred me to Erik and LBC! We both grew up here in Juneau, and more recently I have been interested in competing in a competition...Mica has inspired me :)

Are you 2 friends through the forums and competitions?

I 'met' mica on another forum. I do not compete. I've been working with Erik for 4.5yrs now.

jamistar77
11-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Hi Amber! Welcome! I am good friends with Mica, known her for little over a year now. Glad you are working with Erik!! I worked with him right after BFL.. You'll love it!

ambs87
11-17-2010, 04:55 AM
I 'met' mica on another forum. I do not compete. I've been working with Erik for 4.5yrs now.

Wow, long time! That is awesome! Mica referred me because she said her friends were so happy with Erik and their results...you must have been one of them :)

ambs87
11-17-2010, 05:00 AM
Hi Amber! Welcome! I am good friends with Mica, known her for little over a year now. Glad you are working with Erik!! I worked with him right after BFL.. You'll love it!

Thank you! Mica showed me your BFL before and after pictures! You look amazing, good work!! Read your journal...my biggest problem is the nutrition as well...thought I ate pretty well, but the more I look at it, there are many slip ups that do not add up to 90% adherence of my diet!

Speaking of which, What do you all suggest to clean up a diet and eat healthier? What do you do when cravings strike and when friends go out to eat and family cooks, etc? I want to healthier lifestyle and find ways to be able to still go out and be social, but not ruin a good days work!

Any suggestions, thoughts, insights?? :)