PDA

View Full Version : Another New Girl

Shelli
01-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Hi Guys, I am Shelli. Currently residing in NW Montana, originally from "The Ohio State". I am 5 days in to my program and doing great! I'm super pumped to work with Erik and make new friends with similiar goals!

ncfarris26
01-05-2011, 11:30 PM
Welcome to LBF Shelli! :wave:

Inatic
01-05-2011, 11:35 PM
Hi Shelli!

pavermama
01-06-2011, 12:22 AM
Hello and Welcome!! :wave:

Cathie
01-06-2011, 12:53 AM
Hey Shelli :hi:

WELCOME!!! :D

Belle
01-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Hi Shelli!! Welcome to the boards!

Shelli
01-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome girls! I am currently searching for an alternative "caffeine delivery method" other than coffee with cream and sugar,...who's drinking what?

ncfarris26
01-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome girls! I am currently searching for an alternative "caffeine delivery method" other than coffee with cream and sugar,...who's drinking what?
My name is Nicole and I am addicted to Diet Sunkist. And Diet Dr. Pepper. And now Coke Zero. :lol:

Cathie
01-07-2011, 05:26 PM

Caffeine pills!

I drink water. That's it.

Oh and appletinis. :yum: :lol:

Shelli
01-07-2011, 06:43 PM
:funny:

This morning I tried xzyience mango-guava energy drink - well half of one, I get too spun out if I drink a whole one - zero calories, tastes pretty good.

I have a friend that buys 5 hour energy by the case at Costco but I have never tried that.

Not quite ready to go through the caffeine withdrawl scene,..already going through food withdrawl scene...one hurdle at a time is about all my friends and family can tolerate from me:lol3:

Belle
01-07-2011, 06:46 PM

Oh Shelli, Shelli, Shelli... I feel for ya girl. I was a double double addict.. and I had to stop cold turkey. I have been clean for 16 days. :lol3:

Good luck finding an alternative.. and if you do, please let me know!

Shelli
01-09-2011, 02:23 AM
Oh Shelli, Shelli, Shelli... I feel for ya girl. I was a double double addict.. and I had to stop cold turkey. I have been clean for 16 days. :lol3:

Good luck finding an alternative.. and if you do, please let me know!

hi Belle - I found an alternative, sounds crazy I know but a cup of Tazo Passion Tea with 1 oz. of a berry flavored 5 hour energy. a nice warm drink in the morning and all I need is 1 oz. of go go juice and I'm good. It's gonna have to do for now ...makes me sad, I :love81: my coffee and never in a million years thought I would or could give it up...."sigh"

Inatic
01-09-2011, 03:44 AM

i didnt have to stop my habit, i always drank my coffee black with no swtner.

Rashida
01-10-2011, 02:13 AM
:wave: Hi Shelli! Are you and Dennis married? Just askin'.....

Shelli
01-10-2011, 04:13 PM
:wave: Hi Shelli! Are you and Dennis married? Just askin'.....

Oh God NO! :funny: Dennis is a friend of mine - he does all of the snow removal at my job. He tries to bug the shit out of me but he makes me laugh! When I told him about sigining up with Erik he decided he would as well...I'm not sure he knew what he was getting himself in to but it's too late now!