PDA

View Full Version : New Start Jan 11 Ohio

KatieV
01-23-2011, 02:09 AM
Hello Everyone,

I just started with Erik and LBC yesterday. I am very excited to learn from the best to become my best. If anyone is in Ohio and a new start, lets get in touch.

First and second days haven't been that bad. I have to get used to eating clean foods and get rid of all the sweets. I think for me the hardest will be the middle of the week. I will get tired and just need to make sure that I am focused!

Hope all is well !

Stifler
01-23-2011, 02:26 AM
Hello Everyone,

I just started with Erik and LBC yesterday. I am very excited to learn from the best to become my best. If anyone is in Ohio and a new start, lets get in touch.

First and second days haven't been that bad. I have to get used to eating clean foods and get rid of all the sweets. I think for me the hardest will be the middle of the week. I will get tired and just need to make sure that I am focused!

Hope all is well !

Welcome. Once you starting "eating clean" on a regular basis and seeing the results of doing so you'll never want to go back.

Inatic
01-23-2011, 10:34 AM
Good luck Katie!

Try and stay on top of always have food prepared/prepped. Makes it much easier to grab something on plan vs something 'quick'/off plan.

glassmmam
01-23-2011, 04:07 PM
:hi: Katie!

Good luck on your journey - lots of good info out here on the boards :)

Welcome. Once you starting "eating clean" on a regular basis and seeing the results of doing so you'll never want to go back.

So true!

Soon you'll have new "Favorites" in all areas of meals ;)

Cathie
01-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Hiya Katie ....... welcome :shakeithappy:

pavermama
01-23-2011, 06:22 PM
Welcome!!

Shelli
01-30-2011, 02:42 PM
Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well !

Hi Katie, Welcome! I am not in Ohio but from there originally - outside of Toledo. Where do you live?
How are you doing with your program? Start a journal yet?