PDA

View Full Version : HEY, HEY!!!

KatD
02-06-2011, 10:10 PM
:wave:Hello Everybody!! I just thought I would stop by and introduce myself...My name is Kat. I am currently living in Washington State. I am a stay at home Mom and millitary wife.
I just recieved my plan from Erik and started the diet portion today...It feels good to have a purpose again and know what I am doing instead of just winging it! I am excited to be working with Erik and to meet and get to know other people with the same passion!

lauriew
02-06-2011, 10:28 PM
Hi! I will be starting this week also!!

Wish I was already started. Feel like I should live it up one last time at the Super Bowl party. (Of course, that kind of thinking got me where I am today.)

Welcome!

RachG
02-11-2011, 02:01 AM
:wave:Hello Everybody!! I just thought I would stop by and introduce myself...My name is Kat. I am currently living in Washington State. I am a stay at home Mom and millitary wife.
I just recieved my plan from Erik and started the diet portion today...It feels good to have a purpose again and know what I am doing instead of just winging it! I am excited to be working with Erik and to meet and get to know other people with the same passion!

Hey Kat! I just started a couple of weeks ago - it's amazing what having a plan can do - gets everything going again - good luck! You'll love it!

sarah1228
02-11-2011, 04:07 AM

Welcome! I started on Monday and I'm also looking forward to getting to know
people with the same mindset. :wave:

pavermama
02-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Hello and Welcome!!:wave:

KatD
02-16-2011, 11:19 PM
Hey Kat! I just started a couple of weeks ago - it's amazing what having a plan can do - gets everything going again - good luck! You'll love it!

I know it's not quite 2 weeks and I feel a differance already! Definitely glad to be back on a plan!

KatD
02-16-2011, 11:26 PM
Welcome! I started on Monday and I'm also looking forward to getting to know
people with the same mindset. :wave:

Great to have "newbies" greeting me!! We have a bond already!!:yippee:

lea
02-18-2011, 04:19 AM

welcome Kat....nice photo by the way!! i am on day 3 of the eating plan myself...