PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone! I'm new too!

thaley@frontiernet.net
02-21-2011, 02:40 PM
Hi everyone!!!! I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Tricia and im 42 years old and live in Illinois. Just got my program mid week last week and have been working thru it. I am very excited to be working with Erik and truely hope i learn alot! I have alot of goals for myself that i have always felt have been out of my reach, or like there is some gap in my knowledge in how to achieve them so i am hoping and believing working with Erik will be the missing piece. And i WELCOME and advice, encouragement, support, info., etc....anyone is willing to share. I am truely excited to meet you all and learn!!!! Thanks for listening:wave:

Inatic
02-21-2011, 03:16 PM
welcome!

bammer40
02-21-2011, 03:52 PM
Welcome Tricia! How has your first week been so far?

lauriew
02-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Welcome. I am in my first week also! We can enjoy the ride together!

thaley@frontiernet.net
02-21-2011, 04:40 PM
(Bammer40) Im abit hungry and somewhat tired. Im really tring not to load up on caffeine. O and i started my period!!!! lol......I know.....TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you guys all doing??? How long have you all been with Erik?

Inatic
02-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Ugh TOM not good timing lol.

I've worked with Erik just shy of 5yrs (may)

glassmmam
02-21-2011, 06:56 PM
Welcome aboard Tricia!

ya - that Erik will make you suffer :lol: Boo to TOM

I've been following a few peeps out here for years, and finally let Erik work some magic on me last summer :)

thaley@frontiernet.net
02-21-2011, 11:04 PM
So what do you guys do when you go thru your hungry periods.? Is there anything you say to yourself or do you just suck it up or have you ever given in? JUst curious.

Thanks! Tricia

Shelli
02-21-2011, 11:24 PM
So what do you guys do when you go thru your hungry periods.? Is there anything you say to yourself or do you just suck it up or have you ever given in? JUst curious.

Thanks! Tricia

:wave:Hi Tricia!

As one other gal put it,...."I'd be gnawing my flesh off if I only got XXXX calories a day!"

That's pretty much it - I say "I am crazy", sometimes I suck it up, and sometimes I cave. It happens.

Good Luck on your plan. There is lots of support here!

RachG
02-21-2011, 11:26 PM
Welcome!!
I've been with Erik for 3 weeks now
To get through the 'hungry' times at first I just loaded up on the 'free' leafy greens - I had a huge pile of lettuce w/ every meal at first. But don't worry! Once you get used to eating on the plan, you won't be hungry anymore - your body is likely just used to eating a lot greater quantity of food. Until then lettuce up! :p

Inatic
02-22-2011, 12:34 AM

Thanks! Tricia

when you are eating at a calorie deficit , you have to expect that at times you are going to be hungry.

Is it true hunger or are you tired, bored, etc..Dont sit and focus on what you are not eating.. Get yourself busy and distracted.. Often, when i left the house, i forgot i was 'hungry'

You can get some pickles, salad, drink some tea/coffee or diet pop

bammer40
02-22-2011, 01:08 AM
I'm starting with Erik in March. I'm going on a two week vacation first and then when I get back, I'm buckling down! I like hearing about everyones experiences in the meantime though so it convinces me that I'm making the right decision in working with him.