PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from sunny Florida

AllieMac
02-25-2011, 03:17 PM
Hi Everyone! I began my journey with Erik on Tuesday. Wow, can you say "sore thighs?" I am feelin strong and ready to do lots of work. My only worry is being able to eat all the meals while running around with all the kids. I have two 7 year olds and an 11 year old who keep me busy. My hubby is a tennis coach who could stand to lose a few pounds himself so hopefully my progress will inspire him. I've already lost 2.4 lbs and am so excited!!! I am not terribly out of shape but am flabby and too soft. Anyone have any tips on getting rid of the extra skin after the weight goes away?

ncfarris26
02-25-2011, 04:30 PM
Hi Everyone! I began my journey with Erik on Tuesday. Wow, can you say "sore thighs?" I am feelin strong and ready to do lots of work. My only worry is being able to eat all the meals while running around with all the kids. I have two 7 year olds and an 11 year old who keep me busy. My hubby is a tennis coach who could stand to lose a few pounds himself so hopefully my progress will inspire him. I've already lost 2.4 lbs and am so excited!!! I am not terribly out of shape but am flabby and too soft. Anyone have any tips on getting rid of the extra skin after the weight goes away?

Welcome! :wave:

Inatic
02-25-2011, 07:47 PM
Welcome!

Depends on how bad the excess skin is. Most of the time, nothing short of surgery will rid it.

Shelli
02-25-2011, 09:30 PM
Welcome Sunny Florida!

A big :wave: from Freezing Montana!

lea
02-26-2011, 01:18 AM
Hi...i have 2 young ones myself...i prepare my food in advance and freeze it in portions...then its always ready when i need it...Good luck with your plan...

DelRae
02-26-2011, 02:54 AM
:wave:

RpH
02-26-2011, 10:31 AM
Where bouts in central FL? And :wave:

glassmmam
02-26-2011, 09:17 PM
Welcome aboard!!!

My twins (b/g) are going to be 15 end of March :eek: Enjoy yours while they are young and cute ;)

Where bouts in central FL? And :wave:

:popcorn: Yes inquiring minds wanna know!

pavermama
02-26-2011, 11:06 PM
Hello and welcome!! :wave:

Cyndi1980
03-01-2011, 04:38 AM
Hello and Welcome! I'm also a newbie from Austin, TX!!
I can't wait to share our progress with each other!

While I don't have any kiddos, I am a field sales rep and am in my car from 7:30-6 everyday. I've been cooking and portioning out my weeks food and bringing a cooler with me everywhere I go. Working so far!!!

ncfarris26
03-01-2011, 01:26 PM
Hello and Welcome! I'm also a newbie from Austin, TX!!
I can't wait to share our progress with each other!

While I don't have any kiddos, I am a field sales rep and am in my car from 7:30-6 everyday. I've been cooking and portioning out my weeks food and bringing a cooler with me everywhere I go. Working so far!!!

Welcome! :wave:

Jael
06-25-2011, 12:01 AM
Hi there and welcome! Best advice I could give you is plan ahead! I have a 4, 3 and 1.5 yr old and my hubby and I work fulltime at the Cape. We buy our food in bulk, prep for food a week at a time and I even have a fridge at work where I bring ahead as much food I can for the week so there are no excuses. My evenings after work are truly insane so I prep my dinner the night before so all I have to do is warm it up and not be tempted by everyone else's.....Good luck!

KellyR
06-25-2011, 12:28 AM
Hi there and welcome! Best advice I could give you is plan ahead! I have a 4, 3 and 1.5 yr old and my hubby and I work fulltime at the Cape. We buy our food in bulk, prep for food a week at a time and I even have a fridge at work where I bring ahead as much food I can for the week so there are no excuses. My evenings after work are truly insane so I prep my dinner the night before so all I have to do is warm it up and not be tempted by everyone else's.....Good luck!

Hi Jael:wave:

do you make a weeks worth of meals and put all in the fridge or do you freeze some of them?

Jael
06-26-2011, 01:39 AM
Hi Kelly- In the past, typically I put all in the fridge but lately I have been doing both since I eat differently on my non-training days. If I put in the freezer I usually take the container out the night before once I get home and think about it...then put in the fridge over night. Haven't had any issues yet, doing it this way.

figure28
06-26-2011, 08:51 AM
Hi and welcome :wave:
Sunny Florida?? Uh, can anyone say jealous!! Lol. Looking forward to following your progress

Shelia
07-04-2011, 08:12 PM