PDA

View Full Version : new girl

jldamp
03-25-2011, 02:40 AM
hi everyone, my name is jen.
i just turned 27, and i've been in to fitness since i was 18 and joined the army...it stuck with me even after i got out four years later. But i can never seem to tone up like i want to on my own, so i decided to try out this training, with the goal of doing a bikini or figure competition in the future. i planned to do one in may and was training with another trainer who didn't work out! so now i'm on week one with erik, and so far it's a lot better...still just as hard, though, i have two roommates who eat nothing but pizza, cake and ice cream all day long!! every time i walk into the kitchen, there are cookies or cake staring at me :-)

good luck to everyone!!

Erik
03-25-2011, 02:46 AM
Hey Jen!! :hi:

Inatic
03-25-2011, 11:22 AM
welcome!

Cheri
03-25-2011, 03:51 PM
HI Jen, Good luck with your training.

pavermama
03-27-2011, 01:57 AM
hi everyone, my name is jen.
i just turned 27, and i've been in to fitness since i was 18 and joined the army...it stuck with me even after i got out four years later. But i can never seem to tone up like i want to on my own, so i decided to try out this training, with the goal of doing a bikini or figure competition in the future. i planned to do one in may and was training with another trainer who didn't work out! so now i'm on week one with erik, and so far it's a lot better...still just as hard, though, i have two roommates who eat nothing but pizza, cake and ice cream all day long!! every time i walk into the kitchen, there are cookies or cake staring at me :-)
good luck to everyone!!

Good luck to you with those roommates around!!! :funny:
Welcome aboard and you're in good hands!! :wave: