PDA

View Full Version : New to LBC as of yesterday!!

Tomasso96
04-22-2011, 05:04 PM
Good morning everyone! Happy to join LBC. I am 35, hairstylist, mother of two boys 7 & 11. Celebrating 15 years of marriage this September!
I have been working out for years & recently became a personal trainer. I have competed in 3 NPC Arizona figure shows & really love the challenge & competitiveness. love food & love my sweets & desserts even more.
I always have such a hard time coming off the Show diets as I tend to binge on all the things that were taken away from me. One would think the more you do the easier it would get. It didn't. This time I'm reaching out for help to get some balance in my life. More importantly change my old way of thinking & jumping off the "hamster wheel".
So I have decided to take time off from competing for now to also get my body in check. I haven't had a period in 2 years & have less estrogen than a post menopausal women. Think my body needs a break? I have always been able to stay pretty lean between shows though, so not sure if it's just because my body fat is to low.
I look forward to meeting & chatting with you all. I'm excited to learn more fun PWO meal ideas... Please share your favorites!!
Thanks Erik for putting up with me & your willingness to help me put "balance" back in my life.:yayconfetti:

ncfarris26
04-22-2011, 06:03 PM
Good morning everyone! Happy to join LBC. I am 35, hairstylist, mother of two boys 7 & 11. Celebrating 15 years of marriage this September!
I have been working out for years & recently became a personal trainer. I have competed in 3 NPC Arizona figure shows & really love the challenge & competitiveness. love food & love my sweets & desserts even more.
I always have such a hard time coming off the Show diets as I tend to binge on all the things that were taken away from me. One would think the more you do the easier it would get. It didn't. This time I'm reaching out for help to get some balance in my life. More importantly change my old way of thinking & jumping off the "hamster wheel".
So I have decided to take time off from competing for now to also get my body in check. I haven't had a period in 2 years & have less estrogen than a post menopausal women. Think my body needs a break? I have always been able to stay pretty lean between shows though, so not sure if it's just because my body fat is to low.
I look forward to meeting & chatting with you all. I'm excited to learn more fun PWO meal ideas... Please share your favorites!!
Thanks Erik for putting up with me & your willingness to help me put "balance" back in my life.:yayconfetti:
:buddies: Meee too! Lol.

Welcome to LBF! :wave:

Inatic
04-22-2011, 07:25 PM
welcome!

pavermama
04-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Hello and welcome to the board!!

bammer40
04-26-2011, 04:09 AM
Welcome!!!