PDA

View Full Version : Lovefitmom

lovefitmom
05-06-2011, 01:17 AM
Hi All, I am new to the forum as well. I guess you could say I have been a lurker for a few weeks. It is a little intimidating but trying to figure it all out. It has been very informative and I look forward to meeting you and learning a lot. Happy evening to ya!

ncfarris26
05-06-2011, 02:19 AM
Hi All, I am new to the forum as well. I guess you could say I have been a lurker for a few weeks. It is a little intimidating but trying to figure it all out. It has been very informative and I look forward to meeting you and learning a lot. Happy evening to ya!

Welcome! :wave: We don't bite. :D Feel free to post anywhere!

Inatic
05-06-2011, 10:28 AM
welcome!

salisem
05-06-2011, 12:39 PM
Welcome! :wave: We don't bite. :D Feel free to post anywhere!

Yeah, no biting, just lots of teasing. :p Welcome! :wave:

lovefitmom
05-06-2011, 12:59 PM
LOL, good to hear there is no biting and only teasing! As I looked at other introductions I realize I did not give any information about me. My first forum you know so I was not sure if what I typed was even going to post! HA!

So here we go with a little information about me. I am going to begin with Erik soon. I got the first phase of my progam but am having a some technical problem. I am hoping that gets straightened out today so I can start dissecting my plan.

This will be my first trainer. I have always worked out, ate pretty healthy but decided I would like to have the guidance of someone who really knows what they are doing. I know I am in good hands and cannot wait to see how my body changes. Currently, I am 5'9" 133 pounds. I am not sure where this journey will take me but at this time there are no competitions planned. I have started doing a lot of research on them and I think the seed has been planted and I am letting it grow so never say never right?

Have a Great Day Everyone and thank you for the nice welcome!

leelee
05-08-2011, 11:11 PM
Can someone tell me how to start a journal? Thank you! :)

leelee
05-08-2011, 11:13 PM
and my next question....how do I tell when someone responded to a post a made?? I am so used to facebook...LOL...this forum thing is like teaching an old dog new tricks!

Inatic
05-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Can someone tell me how to start a journal? Thank you! :)

and my next question....how do I tell when someone responded to a post a made?? I am so used to facebook...LOL...this forum thing is like teaching an old dog new tricks!

got to the JOURNAL section on the main page and start a new thread. To get replies, in the area below where you press post, you have the option to subscribe to a thread.. click it if you want email notification.

Inatic
05-09-2011, 01:27 AM
PS. you need at least 10 posts to see the journal section. So post in other areas first.

lovefitmom
05-09-2011, 02:02 AM
leelee....thanks for asking the quesiton I was trying to figure out as well..Thanks for the info Inatic..I am still trying to figure this all out too...

leelee
05-10-2011, 01:48 AM
There is a definite learning curve that comes with the forum! LOL! Loving all the info here though!! :yayconfetti: