PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Millicent
05-12-2011, 06:30 PM
Hi everyone,
I am joining this board after following the LBC Facebook page regularly. I am really impressed about the positive attitude of Erik's clients and Erik's common sense approach to nutrition. I have really learned a lot from reading all of the articles on his website and Facebook page.

I will be competing in my first show August 13 and am hoping that Erik finds time in his busy schedule to help me with my show prep diet.

In my spare time (which there is not much of), I compete in AKC agility with one of my pit bulls Miss Vicki and spoil my other, Solomon. I love to read, be at home, work out (of course) and just try to lead a peaceful life in these crazy times!

I am a special education teacher consultant for my day job and I also teach part time online for University of Phoenix.

Looking forward to reading and learning a lot until then.

~Millicent

Inatic
05-12-2011, 06:36 PM
Welcome!

I have a staffordshire bullterrier and my oldest son and dil have a pit. They are such AWESOME dogs!

Good luck on your comp. :)

ncfarris26
05-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Hi everyone,
I am joining this board after following the LBC Facebook page regularly. I am really impressed about the positive attitude of Erik's clients and Erik's common sense approach to nutrition. I have really learned a lot from reading all of the articles on his website and Facebook page.

I will be competing in my first show August 13 and am hoping that Erik finds time in his busy schedule to help me with my show prep diet.

In my spare time (which there is not much of), I compete in AKC agility with one of my pit bulls Miss Vicki and spoil my other, Solomon. I love to read, be at home, work out (of course) and just try to lead a peaceful life in these crazy times!

I am a special education teacher consultant for my day job and I also teach part time online for University of Phoenix.

Looking forward to reading and learning a lot until then.

~Millicent
Welcome! :wave:

Which division are you interested in competing in?

Millicent
05-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Welcome!

I have a staffordshire bullterrier and my oldest son and dil have a pit. They are such AWESOME dogs!

Good luck on your comp. :)
A Stafford will be my next competition dog...my first bull breed was a Stafford and I was hooked.:love:

Welcome! :wave:

Which division are you interested in competing in?

Figure. 5"7 and over division. Thanks for the welcome. :-)

MeShell
05-12-2011, 08:48 PM
I'm new too and also show my dogs in agility. Very neat! I have 2 female Australian Shepherds...had to find an outlet for their energy since taking them on runs with me really didn't do too much. lol. Good luck with your comp prep! :)

Millicent
05-13-2011, 02:12 AM
I'm new too and also show my dogs in agility. Very neat! I have 2 female Australian Shepherds...had to find an outlet for their energy since taking them on runs with me really didn't do too much. lol. Good luck with your comp prep! :)

My trainer has Aussies...four of them, all named after liquor. In fact, she calls them the liquor Aussies. They are very cool dogs!

Inatic
05-13-2011, 10:42 AM
My trainer has Aussies...four of them, all named after liquor. In fact, she calls them the liquor Aussies. They are very cool dogs!

our breeder names after movies :) although, not sure where my pups came from. They called her Sexy Samba lol or short for Sami.. I changed it to Sambella. She responds to both Sami and Bella

pavermama
05-21-2011, 01:07 PM
Welcome!! I'm looking into agility comps for my dog. He's a German Shepard and yes, he has energy!! I set up some make-shift jumps and things for him and he's doing pretty good!! He loves tennis balls and I hit them with a racquet because my arm kills me after he wants to fetch them hundreds of times!! Also, I too cannot get rid of his energy by running then having him fetch stick when I throw them in the water and them having him jump the ones I set up for him!! It's never enough!! Looking to get him an outlet by the agility comps. I think he'd love it!

Erik
05-21-2011, 01:25 PM
:hi:

sweetslimn
05-22-2011, 04:36 AM
Congrats on your decision to get lean and healthy! I subed this thread and look forward to watching your transformation!