PDA

View Full Version : New to LBF

Fitmom2boys
05-13-2011, 05:15 PM
New to this board but not to fitness. I was a very active 31 year old biked 20 miles 3 times a week and was in the gym 3-5 days a week then right before my 31st Birthday I broke my arm mountain biking :( BIG BUMMER
After my arm healed I didn't pick up any weights because I was afraid of hurting my arm.VERY STUPID on my part. I went back to working full time after being a stay out home mom and packed on the pound EWWWW. We just moved to a new state to where I can once again be a stay at home mom and be at the gym as much as I want to be. I have a personal trainer and a meal plan. The first few gym sessions almost killed me, but I stuck with it and just joined my gyms bikini challenge.
I hope to learn as much as I can here and be a fit active mom to my VERY active boys.

ncfarris26
05-13-2011, 05:23 PM
New to this board but not to fitness. I was a very active 31 year old biked 20 miles 3 times a week and was in the gym 3-5 days a week then right before my 31st Birthday I broke my arm mountain biking :( BIG BUMMER
After my arm healed I didn't pick up any weights because I was afraid of hurting my arm.VERY STUPID on my part. I went back to working full time after being a stay out home mom and packed on the pound EWWWW. We just moved to a new state to where I can once again be a stay at home mom and be at the gym as much as I want to be. I have a personal trainer and a meal plan. The first few gym sessions almost killed me, but I stuck with it and just joined my gyms bikini challenge.
I hope to learn as much as I can here and be a fit active mom to my VERY active boys.
Welcome! :wave:

Inatic
05-13-2011, 05:24 PM
welcome.

Im glad your able to devote sometime to yourself.:)

pavermama
05-21-2011, 01:14 PM
Hello and good luck on your journey to the bikini comp at your gym!! Always good to have a goal!

Erik
05-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Hello :)

sweetslimn
05-22-2011, 04:44 AM
Welcome! Best of luck to you on your journey!