PDA

View Full Version : New from NE Ohio

marcyg321
05-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Marcy and I just recently discovered LBC. I was really impressed with the before and after pics and testimonials from Erik's clients. I am 47 years old and have been working out since I was 17 years old.. (that is 30 years!) on and off though. I also have a short history with adult gymnastics, trampoline and yoga too. Love all of them. I have wanted to compete for a loooong time, but have not been able to obtain the level of leanness that I believe it takes to step foot on stage. After reading through Erik's website, I felt pretty motivated to contact him and sign up. So now I am on the waiting list, practicing patience and trying to make a little progress on my own before I get started. :yayconfetti:

glassmmam
05-17-2011, 05:12 PM
Wooo Hooo - Welcome to LBC/LBF! The Before/After's are such great inspiration aren't they :)

Can't wait to see how you do on this phase of your journey ;)

marcyg321
05-17-2011, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the welcome Marci! How long have you been working with Erik?

I have been trying to go in and read journals but I am only seeing the oldest posts then at the end of the page, I don't see any way to turn to the next page! lol ... I am not a techie person but hopefully I'll catch on quick!

ncfarris26
05-17-2011, 05:36 PM
:wave: and welcome!!

Inatic
05-17-2011, 06:12 PM
Marci you have to have more posts (10) to read journals.

If you are a current client, Erik can fix that or just post up.

marcyg321
05-18-2011, 01:29 PM
I am not a client yet.. I signed up but am still on the waiting list.. Thanks for the info! Looks like I need to get in here and start posting Qs!

ncfarris26
05-18-2011, 08:14 PM
I am not a client yet.. I signed up but am still on the waiting list.. Thanks for the info! Looks like I need to get in here and start posting Qs!

Post away! :D

2bflawless
05-20-2011, 03:17 AM
Welcome Marcy! I am new to LBF too. I look forward to watching your progress!

2bflawless
05-20-2011, 03:19 AM
Wooo Hooo - Welcome to LBC/LBF! The Before/After's are such great inspiration aren't they :)

Can't wait to see how you do on this phase of your journey ;)

:yayconfetti: I did not know YOU were here! I can't wait till I can peek in your journal and cheer you on, gurl!

2bflawless
05-20-2011, 03:20 AM
Marci you have to have more posts (10) to read journals.

If you are a current client, Erik can fix that or just post up.

Hi gorgeous!

Inatic
05-20-2011, 11:36 AM
Hi gorgeous!

LISA!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

pavermama
05-21-2011, 01:10 PM
Hi Marcy! Welcome to the board!

sweetslimn
05-22-2011, 04:40 AM
Uggg waiting lists suck! Im in your shoes...waiting to hear from him! Best of luck to you!

marcyg321
05-22-2011, 12:10 PM
I know what you mean!! Since I haven't done such a great job on my own getting lean, I want to start doing the right things now! .. As I patiently wait, I've decided to read the articles on LBC (in fact I think I've read them all!) and soak up as much as I can on the message boards here.. I've learned a lot so far.. It all makes perfect sense to me.

I think I was trying to make it harder than it is.. plus its just been a long time since i"ve been consistent with routine or diet. Before you know it, summer will be here and gone in Ohio! But it will feel soooo good to be in shape again! What a great feeling! Can't wait to get started! Best of luck to you too! :)