PDA

View Full Version : Hi :)

stephm2010
05-19-2011, 02:46 AM
Hey! I already feel like I know some of you from lean bodies fb page. I just wanted to say a quick hello. I am looking forward to learning as much as possible from these pages. Everyone on the fb page has been so helpful! I am a wife, a mother of four amazing boys and salon and spa manager in San Antonio TX. I don't know a whole lot about nutrition or fitness, but I can try to answer any hair, makeup, or waxing questions that you may have.. Lol.. I am inspired by anyone willing to make changes in their lives for the positive and even more so by the ones willing to share their experience and knowledge with others. Thanks in advance for sharing your advice and expertise.

Steph..

ncfarris26
05-19-2011, 02:57 AM
Hey! I already feel like I know some of you from lean bodies fb page. I just wanted to say a quick hello. I am looking forward to learning as much as possible from these pages. Everyone on the fb page has been so helpful! I am a wife, a mother of four amazing boys and salon and spa manager in San Antonio TX. I don't know a whole lot about nutrition or fitness, but I can try to answer any hair, makeup, or waxing questions that you may have.. Lol.. I am inspired by anyone willing to make changes in their lives for the positive and even more so by the ones willing to share their experience and knowledge with others. Thanks in advance for sharing your advice and expertise.

Steph..Welcome! :wave:

We've got somebody else here from San Antonio and I live in Houston! ;)

Inatic
05-19-2011, 03:11 AM
welcome!

stephm2010
05-20-2011, 01:29 AM
Thanks ladies, Glad to be here. :yayconfetti: I am like a sponge right now, ready to learn anything and everything I can. That is cool that you are in Houston. Small world for sure. I just moved here from Utah in October. Loving Texas!

lovefitmom
05-20-2011, 02:02 AM
Welcome Steph:yayconfetti:

pavermama
05-21-2011, 01:12 PM

Steph..

You will find a lot of questions in here about these things!! :laugh: Welcome aboard!

Erik
05-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Hey Steph

sweetslimn
05-22-2011, 04:45 AM
OOOH hair and makeup is my THANG! lol Welcome!