PDA

View Full Version : Hi! New to the forum and currently on the waitlist

ahackett
05-25-2011, 01:43 PM
My name is Alisa, and I'm on Erik's waitlist. Every morning and afternoon I read the Lean Bodies Consulting FB page, and I almost cry! I am D-Y-I-N-G to start the program. :)

I will be celebrating my 10 year anniversay with husband next year, and since he married me at my heaviest, I'd sure love to be at my BEST for him for our celebration trip. We have a 2 year old, and he is the love of my life! I haven't been able to shake the extra 13 lbs I'm still carrying since I had him. However, I'm more interested in getting into shape than I am in the weight. I'd gladly keep the 13 lbs if I had less fat and more muscle! I'm hoping this forum will help me do some right things until I'm selected to start the program!

Inatic
05-25-2011, 01:47 PM
Welcome!

:yayconfetti:

marcyg321
05-25-2011, 02:33 PM
Welcome! I am also on the wait list. Practicing being patient since I know that will come in handy later.. :) Good luck to you on your journey!

ncfarris26
05-25-2011, 03:11 PM
Welcome Alisa! :wave:

Erik
05-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Hi!

ahackett
05-25-2011, 05:35 PM
for the welcome!! :o)

Phoenix17
05-25-2011, 06:16 PM
Welcome! You've come to the right place! This forum and the people here are great. Lots of information, great advice, and encouragement. I am also, lol, on the wait list but I know my time will come one day, for now, I just appreciate all the support here and on FB. Jump on in.

ahackett
05-25-2011, 07:10 PM
I'm sure hoping to find all the good advice in the forum (after I post 10 times...hehe) so I can have a decent start in the right direction! I'm dreading this afternoon...I have to send Erik my bikini pics. I've been searching for the darn thing for about a week! It was PUT AWAY for a good reason. Blah...this self photo thing is going to be a discusting experience for me. :yucky:

Inatic
05-25-2011, 07:21 PM
I'm sure hoping to find all the good advice in the forum (after I post 10 times...hehe) so I can have a decent start in the right direction! I'm dreading this afternoon...I have to send Erik my bikini pics. I've been searching for the darn thing for about a week! It was PUT AWAY for a good reason. Blah...this self photo thing is going to be a discusting experience for me. :yucky:

no it isnt.. Dont put yourself down... You might not be where you'd feel most comfortable......its the beginning..

ncfarris26
05-25-2011, 07:29 PM
I'm sure hoping to find all the good advice in the forum (after I post 10 times...hehe) so I can have a decent start in the right direction! I'm dreading this afternoon...I have to send Erik my bikini pics. I've been searching for the darn thing for about a week! It was PUT AWAY for a good reason. Blah...this self photo thing is going to be a discusting experience for me. :yucky:Just remember everyone starts somewhere. Even girls that compete weren't born looking like that. We all have before and afters. :wink: :thumb:

ahackett
05-25-2011, 07:30 PM
Hahaha. Thanks. I'm just saying "all this" is better with more clothes. I can definitely say I'm better than I was in 2002. I dropped 40 lbs in 2006, but I had a baby in 2008. I still have some of that baby weight. I have serious tummy trouble...and not to mention my deflated boobs. Ugh!

Inatic
05-25-2011, 07:35 PM
Just remember everyone starts somewhere. Even girls that compete weren't born looking like that. We all have before and afters. :wink: :thumb:

and we dont stay looking like that. fit yes, stage ready, no.

ahackett
05-25-2011, 09:33 PM
Well, the ugly deed is done. I just emailed Erik my pics. Gonna curl up and bawl now...and wait for the email that says I'm no longer on the wait list. I'm going on a cruise and hitting Disney World August 15th...surely, surely I'll have made at least some improvement before then.

pavermama
05-25-2011, 10:31 PM
Welcome Alisa!! Good luck on your goal for your vacation. I've been hitting it harder then normal getting ready for a cruise in October so I'm with ya!!

ngildea
05-26-2011, 11:12 PM
WELCOME! I too am on the wait list and am sooooo excited to get my email!

ahackett
05-27-2011, 01:48 PM
Welcome Alisa!! Good luck on your goal for your vacation. I've been hitting it harder then normal getting ready for a cruise in October so I'm with ya!!

Thanks! It'll be worth it. :) I hope you have a great time on your cruise!

ahackett
05-27-2011, 01:50 PM
WELCOME! I too am on the wait list and am sooooo excited to get my email!

It seems like it could be awhile, eh? EVERYONE appears to be on the waitlist! :wigging:

Natalie77
05-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Welcome! I'm in my first week and had to patiently wait too :) It will come soon...!

Inatic
05-28-2011, 06:37 PM
Welcome!

:wave:

sarge17
06-13-2011, 09:16 PM
Are you still waiting?

figure28
06-14-2011, 09:21 AM
Hi there :wave:
I know when I signed up with Erik, I developed a serious case of "email checking OCD" lol. But it is SO worth the wait!!

patti
06-17-2011, 02:25 AM
Hi there :wave:
I know when I signed up with Erik, I developed a serious case of "email checking OCD" lol. But it is SO worth the wait!!

WHERE'S THE 'LIKE' BUTTON ON THIS THING??

Inatic
06-17-2011, 09:57 AM
WHERE'S THE 'LIKE' BUTTON ON THIS THING??

:lol:
there is no 'like' button but there is a little 'scale' on the lower right of every post (under the avatars) that is called a 'reputation button' you can comment or 'like' and that lets the author of the post know you liked it.