PDA

View Full Version : Hi!!

Askinner11
06-09-2011, 12:04 AM
I think I did introduce myself once...but I think I need a little " 'Forum 101' :p

How do you copy quotes to respond to??

And how do you start a journal?

I'm on Day 2 of my program...Loving it!!! :P)
BUT I did screw up today and I'm totally bummed about it..I wasn't thinking and I treated today, which was core/abs, as a TRAINING day and ate my meals according to that. POO!!! So, I have to mark the majority of my day as 'off plan'. I SOOO wanted to be 100% compliant!! especially the first 2 weeks!! But, I think I've got it all down now!! :)

Love the support on FB and on this forum (will be better once I learn my way around it!! ha!!)

AUDRA

Inatic
06-09-2011, 12:08 AM
I think I did introduce myself once...but I think I need a little " 'Forum 101' :p

How do you copy quotes to respond to??

And how do you start a journal?

I'm on Day 2 of my program...Loving it!!! :P)
BUT I did screw up today and I'm totally bummed about it..I wasn't thinking and I treated today, which was core/abs, as a TRAINING day and ate my meals according to that. POO!!! So, I have to mark the majority of my day as 'off plan'. I SOOO wanted to be 100% compliant!! especially the first 2 weeks!! But, I think I've got it all down now!! :)

Love the support on FB and on this forum (will be better once I learn my way around it!! ha!!)

AUDRA

welcome Audra!
Dont beat yourself up over the training non training diet.. Its not really that big of deal in the big picture.

To start a journal, go to the journal section and start a new thread.. That being you have at least 10 posts in the non secured section or Erik waved your 'permissions'

To quote a comment you can

Click the quote button and press reply.. that lets you respond to one post.

To repond to more than one, up to 5, click on the '+ button next to the quote button on the posts you'd like to quote and then press reply.

Askinner11
06-09-2011, 12:23 AM
welcome Audra!
Dont beat yourself up over the training non training diet.. Its not really that big of deal in the big picture.

To start a journal, go to the journal section and start a new thread.. That being you have at least 10 posts in the non secured section or Erik waved your 'permissions'

To quote a comment you can

Click the quote button and press reply.. that lets you respond to one post.

To repond to more than one, up to 5, click on the '+ button next to the quote button on the posts you'd like to quote and then press reply.

Alrighty!! Think I got it!! Thanks for the help!! :)

pavermama
06-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Hello and Welcome!! I won't see you on FB because I can't keep up with both forums!! :laugh: