PDA

View Full Version : HI ALL!!!

Shelia
06-14-2011, 01:42 AM
:wave:Hi, everyone! :wave: I've been remiss in introducing myself to you. I'm active duty in the U.S. Navy (had to add the U.S. part since I know some of you are living in other countries). I am married and have three beautiful children. I'll be retiring this year after more than 24 years of service. I will be 42-years-old tomorrow. All of that is so mundane to me so far (except for my family part). What I did 5 months ago is the most amazing thing I have ever done for myself. I hired Amy Perez to be my personal trainer!!! :kissass::kissass::kissass::whipped:She trained me for two months and my family (husband and two teen-aged sons) also decided to start training with her. She has completely, through her amazing support, transformed my family. I've got a long way to go, but I feel fantastic. I've witnessed my husband get his groove back, :icon_dance:and I've witnessed my son (who has been overweight since he was three years old) smile at himself in the mirror and remark with amazement at how his (high school) friends have commented on how much smaller he's getting!:woohoo: I have huge goals to achieve in my retired life. With my new confidence, I know I will get there. Anyway, long post, but nice to meet you all :kiss: Shelia

Inatic
06-14-2011, 01:47 AM
Welcome and congrats on your familes success and your service.

We look forward to getting to know you!

Shelia
06-14-2011, 01:50 AM
Thanks so much, Ileen!!!

figure28
06-14-2011, 09:16 AM
Hi :wave: Welcome to LBF!! Its the BEST place to be for motivation, inspiration and support.

Phoenix17
06-15-2011, 12:09 AM
Welcome and glad to have you here! So happy for you and your family in regards to your training with Amy and a healthier lifestyle.

Will you be retiring and staying in VA? I was in the AF, my husband is currently in, we have 4 more years to the 20 yr mark. Not sure what I will do when I don't have to move anymore. :huh:

KellyR
06-15-2011, 12:52 AM
Hi Sheila :wave: I've also just signed up with Amy and can't wait to get started. I have 4 little ones myself..ages 7,6,4, and 18mths.... I am hoping to compete for the first time in November....something I've always wanted to do. I have a ways to go and look forward to the challenge:weights2: I am happy to hear of your sons excitement about the new him:brava: Good luck on your Journey

Shelia
06-15-2011, 09:19 AM
Welcome and glad to have you here! So happy for you and your family in regards to your training with Amy and a healthier lifestyle.

Will you be retiring and staying in VA? I was in the AF, my husband is currently in, we have 4 more years to the 20 yr mark. Not sure what I will do when I don't have to move anymore. :huh:

:wave: Thanks for the welcome! We will be moving to Missouri next summer after the school year. I can't wait until I don't have to move anymore. I know the kids will be the happiest about it. :yayconfetti: The have wanted to settle down to one area for the past 10 years.

Shelia
06-15-2011, 09:28 AM
Hi Sheila :wave: I've also just signed up with Amy and can't wait to get started. I have 4 little ones myself..ages 7,6,4, and 18mths.... I am hoping to compete for the first time in November....something I've always wanted to do. I have a ways to go and look forward to the challenge:weights2: I am happy to hear of your sons excitement about the new him:brava: Good luck on your Journey

Thanks, Kelly! Good luck to you on your journey, too!!!! I have so much respect for folks who have the wherewithal to compete. Amy is amazing. You'll be so happy with her! :banana: Aren't these smiley icons so dang cute?

Shelia
06-15-2011, 09:31 AM
:hamster: Thanks, Lyle! :)

ncfarris26
06-15-2011, 03:01 PM
Welcome! :wave:

pavermama
06-16-2011, 01:06 PM
Hello and Welcome!! :wave:

Erik
06-16-2011, 02:22 PM
:hi:

Amy
06-16-2011, 07:35 PM
:wave:Hi, everyone! I've been remiss in introducing myself to you. I'm active duty in the U.S. Navy (had to add the U.S. part since I know some of you are living in other countries). I am married and have three beautiful children. I'll be retiring this year after more than 24 years of service. I will be 42-years-old tomorrow. All of that is so mundane to me so far (except for my family part). What I did 5 months ago is the most amazing thing I have ever done for myself. I hired Amy Perez to be my personal trainer!!! :kissass::whipped:She trained me for two months and my family (husband and two teen-aged sons) also decided to start training with her. She has completely, through her amazing support, transformed my family. I've got a long way to go, but I feel fantastic. I've witnessed my husband get his groove back, and I've witnessed my son (who has been overweight since he was three years old) smile at himself in the mirror and remark with amazement at how his (high school) friends have commented on how much smaller he's getting!:woohoo: I have huge goals to achieve in my retired life. With my new confidence, I know I will get there. Anyway, long post, but nice to meet you all :kiss: Shelia

I cannot wait to be able to post your before and afters Shelia. You have come so far.

I think a family photo shoot would be awesome too. Zack is looking leaner and leaner every time I see him.

And yes, you weren't kidding with Baron getting his groove back. :lifter: You two are almost too cute for words. :jeff: And with his new squatters butt :lol: I may have to make rules like no :love81: at the gym. :p

Hi Sheila, I've also just signed up with Amy and can't wait to get started. I have 4 little ones myself..ages 7,6,4, and 18mths.... I am hoping to compete for the first time in November....something I've always wanted to do. I have a ways to go and look forward to the challenge:weights2: I am happy to hear of your sons excitement about the new him:brava: Good luck on your Journey

:hi: Hiya!! I am so glad you came here too. This place is great for support. :nod:

Looking forward to seeing you reach your goals! :thumb:

marcyg321
06-16-2011, 08:16 PM
Welcome! and Happy early birthday! :)

glassmmam
06-28-2011, 06:48 PM
Hola! Welcome to LBF Land!!! ;) Lucky you working w/Amy!!!

Shelia
07-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Hola! Welcome to LBF Land!!! ;) Lucky you working w/Amy!!!

Yes I am lucky!!! Thanks!:wave:

Shelia
07-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Welcome! and Happy early birthday! :)

Sorry, I'm just getting good at figuring this out. Thanks!!!:wave:

Shelia
07-04-2011, 07:58 PM
[QUOTE=Amy;1254603

I think a family photo shoot would be awesome too. Zack is looking leaner and leaner every time I see him. [/QUOTE]

:goodpost: Love this idea!!! :bbump2:

Shelia
07-04-2011, 08:02 PM
And yes, you weren't kidding with Baron getting his groove back. :lifter: You two are almost too cute for words. :jeff: And with his new squatters butt :lol: I may have to make rules like no :love81: at the gym. :p

:funny: :yahoo::icon_dance: Gotta love that guy!