PDA

View Full Version : Dropping in for my intro!

sarge17
06-16-2011, 08:38 PM
Hey Everyone! My name is Sarah and I've been following along for a short time now. I do like to follow the LBC family on Facebook and have read many of Erik's posts and articles. I just sent the last of my information to him to get on the waiting list! It's going to be a loooong 8 weeks!

In the past I have journaled my experiences, ups and downs explicitly and it proved to be motivating to me and helpful to others so once I have access I will start a journal (I think you need x amount of posts, is that right?).

Quick background-My weight is a roller coaster. It seems every other year I'm fat, skinny, fat, lean, fat, you get it. I'm ready to put an end to that. I have had a coach for quite awhile, but that relationship is coming to an end. With the help of that coach I used extreme dieting and cardio to do one show last year and I am ready to get back on stage again. I know Erik doesn't play the numbers game, but I put on 18 lbs after competing and am once again a Chubby McChubbersons.

I'm a fitness professional so it's time to get it together and I know I can with Erik's help!

Inatic
06-16-2011, 08:49 PM
Welcome Sarah!

I hope your weeks pass quickly!

You need 10posts to have access to the journals.One your mark, get set, POST! :compute:

ncfarris26
06-16-2011, 09:00 PM
Hi Sarah! :wave:

Erik
06-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Sarah ... your last name?

pavermama
06-17-2011, 12:01 AM
Hello and welcome!!! :wave:

sarge17
06-17-2011, 12:53 AM
Welcome Sarah!

I hope your weeks pass quickly!

You need 10posts to have access to the journals.One your mark, get set, POST! :compute:

Thanks! That's what I thought, but wasn't sure!

:wave:

Sarah ... your last name?

Fargusson :wave:

Hello and welcome!!! :wave:

figure28
06-18-2011, 03:53 PM
:hi: Hi Sarah. 8 weeks may seem long but its SO worth the wait!!

sarge17
06-20-2011, 04:48 PM
:hi: Hi Sarah. 8 weeks may seem long but its SO worth the wait!!

Did you get confirmation once you made it on the list? I sent my information, but haven't heard back. Thanks!

hlmn
06-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Hi Sara,
My name is Heather and I am new to the forum as well. I just started my LBC plan today. I know it is so hard waiting for it to come but it will. The program outlined for me was so thorough, it was worth the wait.
I can relate to your experience as I work in the fitness industry as well. I did my first bikini competition this year with the help of alot of cardio and dieting. Yeah, that roller coaster afterwards was terrible, mentally and emotionally, not to mention what I saw the scale do! I had been following LBC silently on FB and knew that I wanted his help asap!
Good luck to you!
Heather

sarge17
06-21-2011, 02:52 PM
Hi Sara,
My name is Heather and I am new to the forum as well. I just started my LBC plan today. I know it is so hard waiting for it to come but it will. The program outlined for me was so thorough, it was worth the wait.
I can relate to your experience as I work in the fitness industry as well. I did my first bikini competition this year with the help of alot of cardio and dieting. Yeah, that roller coaster afterwards was terrible, mentally and emotionally, not to mention what I saw the scale do! I had been following LBC silently on FB and knew that I wanted his help asap!
Good luck to you!
Heather

It's nice to know that I'm not alone when it comes to rebounding (but not really because I hate to hear that women have to face that). I may be turning to you for support! I'm trying to get my diet cleaned up, limiting alcohol consumption, cutting out the cardio, and being more consistent in the gym and in the kitchen. Thanks for sharing and hopefully we can support eachother in the journey!

Erind
06-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Hi Sarah

Welcome and I am new to the forum as well.
I am also on the wait list, I have a feeling the 8 weeks will pass in no time

patti
06-25-2011, 12:17 PM

Hopefully the 8 weeks will pass quickly as Erind has suggested! Seems this fall is going to be a busy time for Erik!

Good luck to you!

Phoenix17
06-25-2011, 04:39 PM

Shelia
07-04-2011, 08:08 PM

sarge17
07-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Thank you!

Fitnesschic
07-10-2011, 11:41 PM
Erik actually has a waitlist? Now that is when you know a trainer is good, when they don't spread themselves so thin they don't even know who you are if you ask a question! ;) From what I can see, those 8 weeks waiting will be the best foundation to you being successful in the long run!

Jonesy
07-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Hi Sarah, I'm on the wait list too. Good to meet a fellow "waiter". I know it will be worth the wait :)