PDA

View Full Version : Hello from FL!

Jonesy
07-09-2011, 02:17 PM
Hi there!

I'm Christy from Palm Coast, FL, married for 15 years and have a 2 year old daughter. I've been following LBC on FB and decided to join the forum and search for new info and meet some other LBC'ers. I'm on the wait list...patiently waiting, although it's difficult because I'm so ready to get started!

The area I need most help in is nutrition - the right amount, the right foods. I quit yo-yo dieting about 4 years ago and once I had my beautiful baby girl, I seem to have a diet mentality again - and not a diet mentality in a good way!! The more I try to eliminate sugar, the more I want it :(

Anyway, that's a little about me and what I'm trying to work on. Look forward to meeting you great people!!!

Inatic
07-09-2011, 02:26 PM
Hi there!

I'm Christy from Palm Coast, FL, married for 15 years and have a 2 year old daughter. I've been following LBC on FB and decided to join the forum and search for new info and meet some other LBC'ers. I'm on the wait list...patiently waiting, although it's difficult because I'm so ready to get started!

The area I need most help in is nutrition - the right amount, the right foods. I quit yo-yo dieting about 4 years ago and once I had my beautiful baby girl, I seem to have a diet mentality again - and not a diet mentality in a good way!! The more I try to eliminate sugar, the more I want it :(

Anyway, that's a little about me and what I'm trying to work on. Look forward to meeting you great people!!!
Welcome Christy!

Jonesy
07-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Thanks! I love all that you have to offer on FB...you're so knowledgeable :)

Amy
07-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Welcome!! :hi:

figure28
07-13-2011, 03:00 PM
:wave: Hi and welcome. You'll get a lot of help, support and advice right here!

ncfarris26
07-13-2011, 04:16 PM
:wave:

Blondell
07-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Welcome to LBC Christy! :wave:

Jonesy
07-13-2011, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Looking forward to learning a lot and changing my life :)

rstephen
07-15-2011, 02:45 AM
I'm from FL too. Pensacola. :wave: Welcome. I started a few months ago and am loving my plan. Happy to have a fellow Floridian.

Gymratette
07-15-2011, 04:14 AM
Welcome Christy!!