PDA

View Full Version : New here

jmama2cuteboys
08-12-2011, 11:54 PM
Hello! I have been a member for a bit now, but have just started checking everything out here. I am currently waiting to be apart of the lbc team, and can not wait. I have learned so much over the past few hours of reading on here and am very excited. Have a great weekend all!

patti
08-13-2011, 01:05 AM
Hi Jessica!
Thought I'd pop in and say 'Hi' again!
P

Debbie
08-13-2011, 01:19 AM
Hi Jessica:wave: I'm on the wait list too. I see you live in Sandy- I'm in Salt Lake. Do you have a gym you are training at now? I'm currently at AnyTime Fitness on Parley's Way.

Debbie

krissy9876
08-13-2011, 02:19 AM
Hi Jessica:wave: I'm on the wait list too. I see you live in Sandy- I'm in Salt Lake. Do you have a gym you are training at now? I'm currently at AnyTime Fitness on Parley's Way.

Debbie

Hey Debbie and Jessica! :wave:
I'm on the waitlist too. I'm in West Jordan. Small world.

Debbie
08-13-2011, 02:26 AM
Hey Debbie and Jessica! :wave:
I'm on the waitlist too. I'm in West Jordan. Small world.

Hi Kristin:wave: I've noticed quite a few Utah girls on the forum. Very excited to meet others on the wait-list!

Erik
08-13-2011, 02:28 AM
Hi

jmama2cuteboys
08-13-2011, 09:13 PM

Debbie
Hello! Yes I am at Golds on 1300 E and 7800 S right now. I love that there are gals from Utah here :) I just got done working with a trainer where all I ate was fish and asparagus... oh and chicken and green beans LOL! After looking and reading around here I am working on putting together a good clean diet, that is not so restrictive, that I don't want to follow it. Any tips would be helpful.

jmama2cuteboys
08-13-2011, 09:14 PM
Hi Kristin:wave: I've noticed quite a few Utah girls on the forum. Very excited to meet others on the wait-list!
Hello :)

jmama2cuteboys
08-13-2011, 09:15 PM
Hi
Erik- how do I follow the posts that I have posted, and or commented on here??

Inatic
08-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Erik- how do I follow the posts that I have posted, and or commented on here??

when you respond to a post scroll PAST the reply button on the bottom and look at the notification box. It gives you different options so you can follow if you want to .

jmama2cuteboys
08-13-2011, 09:19 PM
when you respond to a post scroll PAST the reply button on the bottom and look at the notification box. It gives you different options so you can follow if you want to .
thank you!!

jmama2cuteboys
08-13-2011, 09:20 PM
Ok so one more question, I see others have a journal... where do I go to start one? I have 11 posts now. Thanks!

Inatic
08-13-2011, 09:23 PM
Ok so one more question, I see others have a journal... where do I go to start one? I have 11 posts now. Thanks!

go to the leanbodies fitness page,
http://www.leanbodiesfitness.com/index.php
then journal,
start new thread.
You have to have 1o posts to be able to see journals/section. (which you do :)

jmama2cuteboys
08-13-2011, 09:25 PM
Thanks Ileen!

Debbie
08-14-2011, 01:03 AM
Hello! Yes I am at Golds on 1300 E and 7800 S right now. I love that there are gals from Utah here :) I just got done working with a trainer where all I ate was fish and asparagus... oh and chicken and green beans LOL! After looking and reading around here I am working on putting together a good clean diet, that is not so restrictive, that I don't want to follow it. Any tips would be helpful.

Hi Jessica! Nice to "meet" you. I come over to your gym once or twice a month. My gym is one of those where everyone knows your name. Sometimes it's nice to go to the big Gold's where I don't know a soul. I see you started a journal- that's going to be my next step. I'm like you, reading, learning, planning AND waiting my turn.

jmama2cuteboys
08-14-2011, 04:14 PM
Hi Jessica! Nice to "meet" you. I come over to your gym once or twice a month. My gym is one of those where everyone knows your name. Sometimes it's nice to go to the big Gold's where I don't know a soul. I see you started a journal- that's going to be my next step. I'm like you, reading, learning, planning AND waiting my turn.
Debbie- Nice to "meet" you as well. Let me know when you are going, maybe we could offically meet. I love not knowing anyone, it helps me get through my workout with out having to chat to everyone :) Have you started your journal yet?

LilMissSunshine
08-14-2011, 04:19 PM
Welcome Jessica!

Debbie
08-14-2011, 10:19 PM
Debbie- Nice to "meet" you as well. Let me know when you are going, maybe we could offically meet. I love not knowing anyone, it helps me get through my workout with out having to chat to everyone :) Have you started your journal yet?

I haven't started my journal yet, waiting till tomorrow when the house is empty so I don't get interrupted every two minutes. I'm almost afraid to start- who know what I may spew out! It'll be a couple of weeks before I get to Gold's but I will send you a message for sure.

pavermama
08-15-2011, 12:11 AM
Welcome!! :wave:

stephm2010
08-15-2011, 12:55 PM
:wave: welcome

cathymp
08-15-2011, 04:54 PM
Welcome!!

jmama2cuteboys
08-15-2011, 06:31 PM
I haven't started my journal yet, waiting till tomorrow when the house is empty so I don't get interrupted every two minutes. I'm almost afraid to start- who know what I may spew out! It'll be a couple of weeks before I get to Gold's but I will send you a message for sure.
LOL!! I know that feeling. I love the idea of journaling, for me it is an outlet for all those voices in my head. I look forward to your message :) Have a great day!

Debbie
08-16-2011, 03:57 AM
I didn't get my journal started today. My youngest son is getting packed to leave :crying: for college on Thursday and is keeping me very busy. I may not get started till next week. Enjoy your two little boys- they really grow up fast. People use to tell me that and I thought "Yeah right, I wish"! I'm feeling a bit traumatized- I'll have plenty of material when I start my journal.

patti
08-16-2011, 01:59 PM
I didn't get my journal started today. My youngest son is getting packed to leave :crying: for college on Thursday and is keeping me very busy. I may not get started till next week. Enjoy your two little boys- they really grow up fast. People use to tell me that and I thought "Yeah right, I wish"! I'm feeling a bit traumatized- I'll have plenty of material when I start my journal.

:hug: we'll be here when you're ready! :popcorn:

Debbie
08-16-2011, 02:04 PM
:hug: we'll be here when you're ready! :popcorn:

Awww... Thanks! I feel better this morning. Packing up the childhood bedroom/memories was hard. I'm done pouting. He's off to college and I'm newly enrolled in the school of LBC. New starts for both of us. :o

jmama2cuteboys
08-16-2011, 06:23 PM
Awww... Thanks! I feel better this morning. Packing up the childhood bedroom/memories was hard. I'm done pouting. He's off to college and I'm newly enrolled in the school of LBC. New starts for both of us. :o
Debbie- they do grow up fast. My oldest started pre-school today, i was in tears as I drove away. He was so excited to go, so that made it easier. I am excited for you to start your journal.

jmama2cuteboys
08-16-2011, 06:28 PM
I was so excited when checking the mail, my cookbook from Curls and Whey was in there :) All of the recipies look so yummy, I may have to make another trip to the store to get some more of the ingredients so I can try everything out :)

I have to toot my own horn today, I am so proud of myself for getting out of bed at 4:30 to make it to the gym by 5 am, had a great workout with a tiny bit of cardio since it has been a while since doing any. As of now I am 90 oz down of water, and have been 100% on my meal plan. I think I have found that excitement again that I had back in April. I am so excited. Have a great day everyone :)

patti
08-16-2011, 06:48 PM
I was so excited when checking the mail, my cookbook from Curls and Whey was in there :) All of the recipies look so yummy, I may have to make another trip to the store to get some more of the ingredients so I can try everything out :)

I have to toot my own horn today, I am so proud of myself for getting out of bed at 4:30 to make it to the gym by 5 am, had a great workout with a tiny bit of cardio since it has been a while since doing any. As of now I am 90 oz down of water, and have been 100% on my meal plan. I think I have found that excitement again that I had back in April. I am so excited. Have a great day everyone :)

LUCKYYYY! Have fun with your cookbook! (Ordered one myself, but still waiting...)

Keep up the great work! I can feel your excitement and enthusiasm right through my computer! :happy05:

LilMissSunshine
08-16-2011, 07:42 PM

Great Job! Love love LOVE the positive energy! :clap::yahoo:

Debbie
08-17-2011, 12:49 AM

Mine came in the mail today too! :icon_dance: What are you going to make first?

jmama2cuteboys
08-17-2011, 02:43 AM
Mine came in the mail today too! :icon_dance: What are you going to make first?
I made the tuna melt... so yummy!! I need to buy some non fat dry milk so I can make the no bake protien bars.... mmmm :)

Debbie
08-18-2011, 01:37 AM
I made the tuna melt... so yummy!! I need to buy some non fat dry milk so I can make the no bake protien bars.... mmmm :)

I copied you.. and you were right about the tuna melt! :eggos: Loved it. I'm going out of town for a few days but will be trying EVERYTHING when I get back.

patti
08-18-2011, 02:05 AM

Ugh! I wanted that recipe today, and the LBC server wasn't cooperating!! I ended up eating dry tuna on salad (which I love, but...)

phippengr8
08-18-2011, 02:10 AM
Hi There!

So im in Cottonwood Heights. It's so cool there are a few of us close by. Yah!
We will have to keep each other in check, while waitlisted for sure, and after of course.

phippengr8
08-18-2011, 02:21 AM

Good Girl! my gym is closed for the week for some renovation so I got up and went up to the trails and ran.. just easy easy.. Im missing my weights for sure, but it was so pretty as the sun came up.

I am ordering that cookbook tomorrow, for sure. :)

pinkgloves
08-18-2011, 03:23 AM
Hi Ann! :wave:
The cookbook is little, cute, and full of super simple recipes. Amy made a cottage cheese lover out of me. I never could eat it with the "chunks :barf:" but to blend, add pb, and sf pudding and freeze? Now it is icecream and delish...great book :thumb:

jmama2cuteboys
08-18-2011, 11:22 AM
Hi There!

So im in Cottonwood Heights. It's so cool there are a few of us close by. Yah!
We will have to keep each other in check, while waitlisted for sure, and after of course.
I love that there some of us live so close :)

jmama2cuteboys
08-19-2011, 01:05 PM
Hello! So I made they no bake protien bars last night... so delish... Ya'll are gonna need to try them :)

phippengr8
08-19-2011, 04:34 PM
I ordered Amy's cookbook ! Cant wait to get it, :yum: