PDA

View Full Version : Days away from my first plan!!!

Lizzy
08-29-2011, 07:56 PM
Ive been on the wait list for what seems like forever. I just got my e-mail from Erik saying I'm days away from getting my first plan. I'm soooo excited. I look forward to getting to know everyone an to be a part of the LBC family :-)

stephm2010
08-29-2011, 08:51 PM
Ive been on the wait list for what seems like forever. I just got my e-mail from Erik saying I'm days away from getting my first plan. I'm soooo excited. I look forward to getting to know everyone an to be a part of the LBC family :-)

:clap: :woohoo: welcome :) can't wait for my email.

pinkgloves
08-29-2011, 09:20 PM
HI Lizzy! So excited for you! Keep us updated and start a journal if you haven't already. Look forward to getting to know you :wave:

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
08-29-2011, 09:25 PM

Congrats!!! So excited for you!!

Inatic
08-29-2011, 10:15 PM
Sweet!!!!!!!!
:woohoo:

Debbie
08-30-2011, 01:45 AM
HI Lizzy! So excited for you! Keep us updated and start a journal if you haven't already. Look forward to getting to know you :wave:

Hi Lizzie :wave: Super exciting! Yes, PLEASE start a journal so us other wait-listers can live vicariously thru you. :popcorn:

Erik
08-30-2011, 03:16 AM
New journal?

shimmeringpearl
08-30-2011, 04:02 PM

:hamster: :wave:

Welcome and gratz!!

Lizzy
08-30-2011, 05:22 PM
Thanks everyone! I am still trying to figure out how to navigate through these forums and figure out how all this works. I hope this doesn't sound like a stupid question, but what are we supposed to write in the Journal? It seems like people just introduce themselves in them. Maybe I'm not navigating through them correctly? Are we supposed to use it for our food and exercise log? Thanks :)

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
08-30-2011, 05:57 PM
Thanks everyone! I am still trying to figure out how to navigate through these forums and figure out how all this works. I hope this doesn't sound like a stupid question, but what are we supposed to write in the Journal? It seems like people just introduce themselves in them. Maybe I'm not navigating through them correctly? Are we supposed to use it for our food and exercise log? Thanks :)

You can use it however you like really. Some people log stuff specifically. Some just use it to say how they are feeling. Use it to vent. It is mostly a source of support.

LilMissSunshine
09-01-2011, 08:30 PM
:wave: Congrats!! And welcome to the forums! Im really looking forward to following your journey!

sweetslimn
09-04-2011, 07:27 PM
Hey chica! DId you start a journal yet? We need updates! :wave:

Lizzy
09-07-2011, 06:41 AM
Hey chica! DId you start a journal yet? We need updates! :wave:

I'm planning on starting a journal tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous about it (not sure why). But I think it will be good for
me to break out of my shell!!!

LilMissSunshine
09-07-2011, 02:09 PM
I'm planning on starting a journal tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous about it (not sure why). But I think it will be good for
me to break out of my shell!!!

Because its like doing a public speech, read straight from your diary - but witha bag over your head so you cant see everyone to imagine them neked! :lol:

Really tho, its not so bad at ALL. Everyone here is super amazing :hug: So go on and start one! I just started my plan with Erik too, Im on day 3. We can be journey buddies :buddies: Hehe. Welcome to the LBC Fam! Wishing you the best!:hamster:

Rachel
09-08-2011, 03:10 AM
Welcome Lizzy! Looking forward to seeing your progress. :wave:

Rachel

PrissyLilBadAss
09-08-2011, 07:49 PM
Welcome Lizzy! I hope you're enjoying the process! Best of luck with your goals!

pavermama
09-08-2011, 09:20 PM
Hello and welcome!! Good luck on your plan!!

Breezy
09-16-2011, 08:18 PM
Because its like doing a public speech, read straight from your diary - but witha bag over your head so you cant see everyone to imagine them neked! :lol:

Really tho, its not so bad at ALL. Everyone here is super amazing :hug: So go on and start one! I just started my plan with Erik too, Im on day 3. We can be journey buddies :buddies: Hehe. Welcome to the LBC Fam! Wishing you the best!:hamster:

LOL! Is it weird that that sort of makes me want to start one!? I think we all could at least use a little spot to air out our feeling with people going through similar stuff ;) I'm excited to start reading others' and starting my own journal now :yippee:

LilMissSunshine
09-17-2011, 12:51 AM
:lol: Awesome! The journals are great. They are very personable and we all have a lot of fun with each other. And if you start to struggle and stumble, the amazing people here are there in an instant to offer support and encouragement and share their own struggles and experiences. Im off to go find your journal!
:cardio:

mismax
10-10-2011, 02:06 PM
You can use it however you like really. Some people log stuff specifically. Some just use it to say how they are feeling. Use it to vent. It is mostly a source of support.

Good Luck!! Enjoy the journey.

Jdkpac
10-17-2011, 12:56 AM
I hope I'm doing this right. Trying to post for the very first time. So glad I'm finally figuring this all out since I hope and pray I'm at least days or maybe couple weeks away from my long awaited blessed plan! :)

DeniseT
10-17-2011, 03:01 AM
Welcome :wave: Looking forward to reading about your progress!

pinkgloves
10-17-2011, 03:26 AM
Hi there! What's your name? Glad you are here and we may be LBC'ing together soon :wave:

LocoPollo
11-11-2011, 07:11 PM
I can't wait until I get that email! Exciting!