PDA

View Full Version : Here I am, rock you like a hurricane!

Vixenvibe
09-11-2011, 05:55 AM
I'm ready. Not like the time 6 months ago when I was ready, or 2 years ago either. I'm like ready ready. Like when a girl says she's pregnant there's no 'kinda' about it. I'm THAT ready.

For my 28th Birthday I'm giving myself this lifestyle change and ahead of me is the BEST time of my life. Thanks for being here to see me shine.

C

stephm2010
09-11-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm ready. Not like the time 6 months ago when I was ready, or 2 years ago either. I'm like ready ready. Like when a girl says she's pregnant there's no 'kinda' about it. I'm THAT ready.

For my 28th Birthday I'm giving myself this lifestyle change and ahead of me is the BEST time of my life. Thanks for being here to see me shine.

C

:clap:Welcome :hi:congrats on being ready, lots to learn here.

pinkgloves
09-11-2011, 01:25 PM

C

Hi there! I love this "ready ready"....totally agree! I am a waitlister. Are you waiting as well, or are you a LBC'er?? So glad you are here and you should start a journal. Would love to get to know you and see you shine! :hi:

Erik
09-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Welcome to LBF.

Vixenvibe
09-12-2011, 12:27 AM
Thanks Steph and Erik, I look forward to the road ahead!

Tracie, No - I'm not wait listed, I took Erik's referral to one of his prodigy's in order to start asap - for me the time is now, and when the student is ready, the teacher appears.

As far as the journal, I really want to start one (because let's face it, I'm hilarious) but I can't figure out how to... and I get a lot of "you don't have access" messages as I'm trying to navigate the site. I take direction really well so if you know how let me know!

C

Inatic
09-12-2011, 12:42 AM
Go to the journal section and start a new thread

Inatic
09-12-2011, 01:02 AM
Okay. we need to get you journal access. In the mean time, keep posting to raise your post count.

Amy
09-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Thanks Steph and Erik, I look forward to the road ahead!

Tracie, No - I'm not wait listed, I took Erik's referral to one of his prodigy's in order to start asap - for me the time is now, and when the student is ready, the teacher appears.

As far as the journal, I really want to start one (because let's face it, I'm hilarious) but I can't figure out how to... and I get a lot of "you don't have access" messages as I'm trying to navigate the site. I take direction really well so if you know how let me know!

C

Hi Cristen :D

Erik is fixing it so you have access to journals. :wink:

Great to see you here!

ncfarris26
09-12-2011, 04:50 PM
:wave:

pavermama
09-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Welcome!!

lesliemirinda
09-12-2011, 07:36 PM
:clap: I'm a newbie too...and still trying to learn how to navigate here!