PDA

View Full Version : new to forum, and new to everything

pasja
09-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Hi, LBCer! sorry, that I haven't introduce myself yet... my name is Iryna and I am from Ukraine. Also, I am proud LBC client now. I got my plan on Monday and I am ready to start my program this upcoming Monday. I was really taking my time with reading materials, watching demos, and preparing my meals. I want to be 100% compliant and I am seeking for some help and support from you guys!!!
it is hard to actually understand everything written here and still requires a lot of dictionary use for me... Anyhow, I never had a trainer in my life and I am happy that I made a right choice to have Erik as my first coach. I know I will learn so much from him along with your help, LBC family

pavermama
09-23-2011, 05:16 PM
Hi, LBCer! sorry, that I haven't introduce myself yet... my name is Iryna and I am from Ukraine. Also, I am proud LBC client now. I got my plan on Monday and I am ready to start my program this upcoming Monday. I was really taking my time with reading materials, watching demos, and preparing my meals. I want to be 100% compliant and I am seeking for some help and support from you guys!!!
it is hard to actually understand everything written here and still requires a lot of dictionary use for me... Anyhow, I never had a trainer in my life and I am happy that I made a right choice to have Erik as my first coach. I know I will learn so much from him along with your help, LBC family

That you did!!! A warm Hello and Welcome!!! :wave:

cathymp
09-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Welcome!! :wave:

Askinner11
09-23-2011, 07:42 PM

Welcome Iryna!! :hi:

You will love it!!!

Inatic
09-23-2011, 08:03 PM
welcome!

mcruz
09-23-2011, 09:41 PM
:wave:

pasja
09-25-2011, 12:30 AM
Thank you for a warm "welcome" everyone! I am so excited about Monday, I am ready to get big teehee

Glory
09-25-2011, 12:49 AM
Hi Iryna!!! So happy you got your plan...that's great! Enjoy!!!

pasja
09-25-2011, 02:20 AM
Thank you, Glory. it has been a long wait for it. I hope you will get yours soon too (if you are on waitlist)