PDA

View Full Version : New too! Southern California

baybygirl31
09-27-2011, 03:03 PM
Hi LBCers!

Just thought I shouldn't put this off much longer, as I'm anxiously awaiting my email from Erik. I'm just over the 3 month wait list mark. I found LBC on Facebook somehow, and was so impressed by the client feedback as well as the B/A pictures, which really speak for themselves. Also, everyone is so supportive of one another in this community.

About me...I'm a married mother of 4 boys, from ages 19 to 11. I work full-time day job, and am also an AFAA certified fitness instructor. I teach Zumba at least 4 times a week- which I absolutely love and in a couple weeks I'm also getting licensed to teach Hip Hop Hustle. Needless to say, I love to dance. I am also attending college part-time. My husband is NOT concerned about fitness or health like I am, which makes things a bit more difficult. But he is supportive of my goals.

Six years ago I weighed 231 pounds, and decided it was time take care of myself and started a journey to lose 100 pounds. I've maintained an 80 pound weight loss over the last 2 years, and am now at a plateau. I haven't made time to train in the last 6 months, especially since I started school. but cardio alone is no longer working for me. My hope is that Erik will be able to help me reach my goal. I am ready!!

Thanks in advance for your support and advice, because I'm gonna need it. :D

Corinne

spa_68
09-27-2011, 03:13 PM
:wave: Corinne! Welcome!

"shouldn't put it off"...you sound like you're going to the dentist office (sorry Audra)! :lol3: We're not bad, promise....even if you mess up! The worst I've had is a :chairshot: or :pimpslap: from Ileen, but she's really harmless and waaaay helpful! Anyway. WELCOME!

Steph

baybygirl31
09-27-2011, 03:46 PM
Pimp slap!!! The best emoticon EVER! LOL.

Honestly, just reading the board becomes a bit overwhelming to me. There is just so much to take in. So, I figured I'd save the stress for when I actually receive my plan.

Thanks for the welcome :D

baybygirl31
09-27-2011, 03:59 PM
Oh, and if you want to see my before-before picture, you can go to my website. http://zumbashakedown.weebly.com/corinnes-journey.html

rachels
09-27-2011, 04:04 PM
WOW! Good for you!!! Can't wait to see your *new* after photos. Hot mama! :-)

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
09-27-2011, 04:27 PM
Welcome Corinne!! What an amazing transformation! Grats on your weight loss!!

spa_68
09-27-2011, 04:38 PM
Awesome transformation! :thumb: Keep us up to date on your progress!

Kerra
09-28-2011, 02:25 PM
I thought I posted here last night to say hello, and coming out of the closet...lol (I'm a lurker...lol). I cant seem to find my post so I apologize if this is a duplicate. I found LBC on FB and I am so thrilled I have. What a great group and I cant wait to share and learn. Have a great day!

pavermama
09-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Wow! You got a plateful!!! Good luck on your journey and welcome!!

baybygirl31
09-28-2011, 02:56 PM
Thanks everyone! Can't wait for my golden email.

Lizalou
09-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Welcome baybygirl31...4 boys good for you. I have 5 boys, 6 to 16 months. Gotta love them. I know just how hard it is to lose all that weight. Still working on mine. 210 down to 143. Good luck on the rest of your journey!!

Lisa