PDA

View Full Version : Hello from WA:)

anichole
10-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Hey all!
I just signed up to LBF and just received my plan from Amy for the next 2 weeks. Ive been "lurking" around here for a couple days and figured I better introduce myself...FINALLY!
My name is Ashley and I am a single 23 year old mama to a precious little 2 (almost 3) year old girl. I own my own coffee shop and my life currently revolves around: Audrina, gym, and work.
I have always struggled with eating so I am ecstatic to have someone just lay it all out for me! I have no doubt that I will be able to remain compliant. I know it will not be easy, but things that are worth it are rarely ever easy, right? Or else everyone would be walking around with amazing physiques!

Im looking forward to chatting with you all and hearing about your successes!
Have a fabulous weekend!:wave:

teganrenee
10-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Welcome~ I too am new here.

mackie
10-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Welcome, Ashley! :wave: We're neighbors!

Askinner11
10-02-2011, 01:26 AM
Welcome Ashley!!! :wave:

hoopinjenn
10-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Hi Ashley! We are kind of neighbors, I'm down near Olympia :) I adore the name Audrina, it used to be on my short list of baby girl names as i was a huge VC Andrews fan (author of really odd books). Wow owning a coffee shop at such a young age, right on! That's what my huz wants to do when we move back to SC, they just aren't as popular there as they are here :lol:

Mia
10-07-2011, 10:40 PM
Hi Ashley! :hi: I'm new here too - still on the waiting list, but hopefully starting soon. I'm in Edmonds, WA, just north of you!

trinny12
10-11-2011, 04:51 PM
hey ashley! i'm a young gal, 28 y.o. I also just got my diet from Amy yesterday!! I can't believe my food options, super excited!!

Erik
10-11-2011, 07:03 PM
:hi: