PDA

View Full Version : Hello

drea
10-21-2011, 02:35 PM
Just want to say a quick hello to everyone!

I am a 31yr old mom of 2 beautiful boys (ages 2 1/2 & 4), and I'm excited to get started on my new program from Amy! She's had to make a few tweeks here and there, due to an achillies tendon injury I have (thank you Amy!), as there's a lot of things I cannot do right now - but I'm not going to let that stop me from getting fit!:weights2:

I am no stranger to working out. Fitness has been a big part of my life for the past 10 years. That said, I've also been through a lot of ups and downs (more downs) in my fitness journey. I suffer from MAJOR self esteem issues, binge eating, compulsive exercising/dieting, food addictions - just to name a few - and after all these years of trying so hard to workout and eat right (plus two pregnancies which have left on a few extra pounds) I feel like I am still falling way short of my fitness goals. So this is where I've decided to do something for myself - to start focusing a little on me :) - and with Amy's help and any support I can get from this forum, I hope it won't take long to reach my goal of being fit and healthy, and re-teaching myself I don't have to be scared to eat! lol

So here I go.... :shades:

Inatic
10-21-2011, 08:33 PM
welcome!
:)

mackie
10-21-2011, 08:40 PM
and with Amy's help and any support I can get from this forum, I hope it won't take long to reach my goal of being fit and healthy, and re-teaching myself I don't have to be scared to eat! lol
Welcome, Drea :wave:
Best wishes for an enjoyable new journey... and for establishing a healthy relationship with food. It will be so nice for you to enjoy eating and thinking of your food as delicious fuel for building a fine physique. :)

Amy
10-21-2011, 10:10 PM
Glad you decided to come check this place out!! You will love the support and wealth of information here. :)

uberlibrarian
10-21-2011, 10:47 PM
Just want to say a quick hello to everyone!

I am a 31yr old mom of 2 beautiful boys (ages 2 1/2 & 4), and I'm excited to get started on my new program from Amy! She's had to make a few tweeks here and there, due to an achillies tendon injury I have (thank you Amy!), as there's a lot of things I cannot do right now - but I'm not going to let that stop me from getting fit!:weights2:

I am no stranger to working out. Fitness has been a big part of my life for the past 10 years. That said, I've also been through a lot of ups and downs (more downs) in my fitness journey. I suffer from MAJOR self esteem issues, binge eating, compulsive exercising/dieting, food addictions - just to name a few - and after all these years of trying so hard to workout and eat right (plus two pregnancies which have left on a few extra pounds) I feel like I am still falling way short of my fitness goals. So this is where I've decided to do something for myself - to start focusing a little on me :) - and with Amy's help and any support I can get from this forum, I hope it won't take long to reach my goal of being fit and healthy, and re-teaching myself I don't have to be scared to eat! lol

So here I go.... :shades:

Hi Drea! I'm working with Amy too. Isn't she great? :love:

I have a lot of the same issues. This place is a big help!

LilMissSunshine
10-25-2011, 02:15 AM
:hi: Hey there! Welcome!

Duncan
10-25-2011, 04:42 AM
Hi,.
I hope you will enjoy here a a lot,..
I am Duncan new in this forum site ,..welcome here in this fitness site,...

Kelly Davis
10-26-2011, 02:40 PM
Welcome! I'm new to the site as well. Also a mom, but of two girls 10 & 24. Hope we learn lots!!

Mia
10-27-2011, 05:53 PM
I'm new here too! Hi! :hi: