PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Jersey!

BethC
11-30-2011, 02:06 AM
Hello Everyone..!

My name is Beth, not a competitor, but My real passion is working out with free weights at least 5 x per week. Not a Cardio fan, but I still do 30 mins 2x week.

My goal is to always be lean, toned and strong. I appreciate great written articles about fitness and nutrition. I have read some of the articles written by Erik and was very impressed by his knowledge in nutrition and everything about the fitness industry.

So, here Iam..

Beth

BlueWaterGurl
11-30-2011, 09:35 AM
Welcome Beth. I spent a few years in Ocean City NJ awhile back. I loved walking the beach early in the morning. If you liked Erik's articles, I'm sure you get a lot out of reading through this forum.

Inatic
11-30-2011, 12:01 PM
Hey!

I lived in NJ for 7yrs (Middlesex county, Middlex township) before moving to Ga..

Welcome to the forum. :)

BethC
11-30-2011, 10:21 PM
Hi and Yes! I have been spending quite some time in the computer reading some of his well written articles... ! Iam sure I will have a lot more to read and learn.! I have never been to Ocean City. Maybe I will visit this summer.. Thanks for the welcome!!

BethC
11-30-2011, 10:26 PM
Hello Ileen! Nice Avi...

Iam in North Jersey, essex county actually. I really like this board. Lots of information and I admire the devotion that some of the competitors have for this industry.

Thanks!!
Beth

jmama2cuteboys
11-30-2011, 10:41 PM
Welcome!

BethC
11-30-2011, 11:34 PM
Welcome!

I love your quote from the book of Ephesians! My personal favorite is the book of Proverbs...!

Thanks so much for the welcome mail...

Beth

Inatic
11-30-2011, 11:52 PM
thank you! :)

Body by LBC :D

jmama2cuteboys
12-01-2011, 12:37 AM
I love your quote from the book of Ephesians! My personal favorite is the book of Proverbs...!

Thanks so much for the welcome mail...

Beth

Thank you Beth :bannana: Yes I like proverbs too :)... Excited to follow your journey here.