PDA

View Full Version : So I know I posted somewhere....

Shekerr
12-16-2011, 01:07 PM
but I'll post here for now...I'm new here and I found Eric on fb, referred by another fb page. I kept hearing or reading about women prepping with his program differently than I had...and although I prepped once with a coach (one show dnf) successfully there were things about it that I didn't really was unsure about...ie cutting water and no carbs days, and am here to learn more:shakeithappy:
I have been reading a lot and have learned a lot already. I am on the waiting list unless not submitting 3 days of food has held it up.//I need to do that...it seems so....hard! I don't know why, I track food in an app, and I should be able to write it all down, lol!
I find in my mind that I think 5 day split so much easier, and it is hard to think upper/lower, just because I have done it for so many years. also fitting calves and abs in somewhere...I can post in the correct forum but this is where my mind is at this am!

Inatic
12-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Welcome again.

LBC way is definitely the way to go

Ya might want to spell Erik's name right :hehe:

Erik
12-16-2011, 02:46 PM
There is no Eric here. :banghead:

stephm2010
12-16-2011, 03:36 PM
but I'll post here for now...I'm new here and I found Eric on fb, referred by another fb page. I kept hearing or reading about women prepping with his program differently than I had...and although I prepped once with a coach (one show dnf) successfully there were things about it that I didn't really was unsure about...ie cutting water and no carbs days, and am here to learn more:shakeithappy:
I have been reading a lot and have learned a lot already. I am on the waiting list unless not submitting 3 days of food has held it up.//I need to do that...it seems so....hard! I don't know why, I track food in an app, and I should be able to write it all down, lol!
I find in my mind that I think 5 day split so much easier, and it is hard to think upper/lower, just because I have done it for so many years. also fitting calves and abs in somewhere...I can post in the correct forum but this is where my mind is at this am!
Which app? I was tracking with an app (live strong) and then I was able to just export the info onto an excel sheet and submit that.