PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

brooket
12-21-2011, 04:42 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself and tell everyone here how awesome you are! :wave:
I just heard back from Amy and will have my plan in a couple days = Merry Christmas present to me!

I am 38 years old, have a 12 year old son and an awesome husband. This year, I have lost 50 pounds and now I am ready to get nice and tight! My new lifestyle of health and fitness has been so rewarding and fun, I can't wait to take it to the next level!

I am super stoked about working with Amy and Thank You Erik for the referral.

Thank you all for your inspiration and sharing you knowledge. I look forward to all the hard work and dedication ahead!

Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy New Year!

Inatic
12-21-2011, 11:18 AM
woohoo!

will be nice to start a journal when you are ready.

KAW795
12-21-2011, 11:30 AM
Welcome, Brooke! Great work losing 50 lbs. :bannana: Looking forward to following you throughout your journey.

tcduenas
12-21-2011, 02:04 PM
Congrats! 50lbs is an awesome accomplishment. Look forward to following your journey.

Debbie
12-22-2011, 03:26 AM
Hi Brooke! :hi:

brooket
12-23-2011, 01:19 AM
Welcome, Brooke! Great work losing 50 lbs. :bannana: Looking forward to following you throughout your journey.

Thanks Kim! I got my plan from Amy last night so I am so excited to get started. Going food shopping tomorrow and beginning on Monday! I hope you have a great Holiday!

Great work to you, my friend, I read your journal, you are AMAZING!

Debbie
12-23-2011, 05:00 AM
Thanks Kim! I got my plan from Amy last night so I am so excited to get started. Going food shopping tomorrow and beginning on Monday! I hope you have a great Holiday!

Great work to you, my friend, I read your journal, you are AMAZING!

What perfect timing to be starting the day after Christmas! :clap:

Glory
12-23-2011, 05:22 AM
Hi Brooke!! Have fun...you'll love Amy!!! Keep us updated!!!