PDA

View Full Version : Metabolic Mayhem girl on board!!!

Kirsten
12-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Kirsten and I am on day 3 of my program with Amy. I love it! It feels soo right:) I can't wait to see where we can take this body of mine. I have been pretty active for the last 6 months, but I was spinning my wheels, not in any way achieving my goals. I feel confident that I've found the right trainer and the right support system to finally achieve my lifetime goal (that's 42 years), of being the best I can be:clap:. I like finally relinquishing control, Amy supplies the knowledge and direction and I supply the motivation!

Inatic
12-28-2011, 01:59 PM
:woohoo:

brooket
12-28-2011, 02:36 PM
Good morning Kirsten! Day 3 here we come! I feel the same. Lost weight, but seeking the lean body and confidence to rock it! I was also spinning my wheels. Trainers want to do the same bs heart rate cardio to burn fat, all the same blah, blah, blah. :grrr:
Like you, I already feel the difference with MMT and the folks here at LBC.

I am looking forward to following you on this journey!

Have a great Day 3!

mismax
12-28-2011, 04:59 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Kirsten and I am on day 3 of my program with Amy. I love it! It feels soo right:) I can't wait to see where we can take this body of mine. I have been pretty active for the last 6 months, but I was spinning my wheels, not in any way achieving my goals. I feel confident that I've found the right trainer and the right support system to finally achieve my lifetime goal (that's 42 years), of being the best I can be:clap:. I like finally relinquishing control, Amy supplies the knowledge and direction and I supply the motivation!

Enjoy!!:beach:

drea
01-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Welcome! I work with Amy too, she's great! :) Stick with it and you'll reach your goals!

Askinner11
01-02-2012, 12:31 PM

:wave: :yayconfetti:

KC2012
01-05-2012, 08:45 PM
:wave:

Damzie
01-06-2012, 12:11 AM
To get in touch with Amy about training do I just go through the Metabolic Mayhem website?

Inatic
01-06-2012, 09:36 PM
To get in touch with Amy about training do I just go through the Metabolic Mayhem website?

yes :)

CathyK
01-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Welcome Kristen. I too have been working with Amy for going on week 7 after spinning my wheels for a long time. You must be so excited and you WILL have success if you're compliant. I have seen huge changes and can't wait to follow your progress.

Damzie
01-07-2012, 02:33 PM

Thanks! I sent a message, but haven't heard back from her yet.

BethC
01-09-2012, 06:09 PM

Hi Eleen! Have a question.. I thought that Erik and Amy worked together in providing Training/Nutritional programs. I guess I was wrong.
I submitted my info to LBC about a month ago. I got a response from Erik, but I know there is a "long" wait list. Does Amy also has a "wait" list too?
Thanks!
Beth

BethC
01-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Welcome Kristen! You will find great support here!:girly:

RuthieJ
01-17-2012, 01:15 PM
Hi! Yes, Amy does have a wait list, as well. It's not quite as long as Erik's, but I waited about 4 weeks to get my meal plan. Everyone said it would be worth the wait, and it has been! I'm on day five of MMT nutrition only program, and I have to say, I didn't eat this much when I was "dieting". I'm on about 1550 calories a day, not including the 1-3 cups of veggies. I can't believe what is happening to my body; I feel like I'm already carving out some definition! I am currently participating in a different physique program that I am sort of committed to for another 10 weeks. I'm extremely pleased with my program and with Amy's participation! She and Erik are your last stop for nutrition and physique training.