PDA

View Full Version : Lean Body 2012

Radish8
01-03-2012, 12:30 AM
Hello,

New here to Lean Bodies. Looking forward to sharing/exchanging info and learning along the way. Looking to blast through these last 10 pounds and be at my leanest for my 50th Birthday in June.

"Every Day Counts" and my Avatar is my inspiration!!

patti
01-03-2012, 01:23 AM
:wave: Welcome!!
Lots of good stuff here~

glassmmam
01-03-2012, 02:05 AM
Welcome to LBC Land!!!! Hope you like it as much as the rest of us do ...

Love your Avi!

mommaof3
01-03-2012, 03:03 PM
I'm new to "LBC Land" but honestly can say I am looking forward to every minute.

KAW795
01-03-2012, 03:36 PM
Welcome!

shawniedada
01-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Thank you!! I'm so excited to be here!!!

Radish8
02-11-2012, 12:08 AM
So I'm back in action (electonic wise). My computer crashed (actually kids ended up loading a bunch of viruses) so it was much cheaper to just replace the laptop rather than have someone try to extract all the bugs.

Kept up with training/nutrition and contacted Erik. I've asked to be added to his "wait list" so hopefully the time will go by quick before we can start working with each other.

I have checked out and re-read the thread for things to do while being wait listed so I'll definately keep those points in mind. I'm hoping to get into even better shape before we start working together to help make Erik's job a little easier :)

Did you guys get a confirmation email stating that you were actually "wait listed" or just the casual email where I requested to be added to Erik's wait list?

Debbie
02-11-2012, 12:31 AM
After the casual email you should have received some documents from Erik. After you return those you are on the wait-list. Did you receive and send back a financial contract and LBC Client questionnaire?

Radish8
02-11-2012, 02:11 PM
After the casual email you should have received some documents from Erik. After you return those you are on the wait-list. Did you receive and send back a financial contract and LBC Client questionnaire?

No actually I hadn't which is what triggered me asking. I did send Erik a PM here through this site and he did respond. I resent the email (copied/pasted) here as a PM so I know he'll receive it. Then I'll wait for the contract/questionnaire. If I don't hear back in a few days then I'll recontact.

Thanks, kind of figured there had to more to it than just saying "yeah add me" LOL

Erik
02-11-2012, 11:54 PM
:hi:

Free2Bme
02-13-2012, 12:23 AM
Hi! It's nice to see so many new people here. I won't feel overwhelmed on my own :)