PDA

View Full Version : New and will be signing up with MMT

KC2012
01-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Hi Everyone

I am new to this board. I will be signing up with Amy in the next few weeks. I am looking foward to seeing what kind of changes I can make working with her. My goal is to start to love how I look and be confident! I am thin but definitely need to add more muscle.. can't wait to start.

Some background about me. I have alway been a gym rat and also recently started doing middle distance runs (10 milers) a few years ago. In grad school the gym bug really hit me - it was a great outlet for me from research stress. I am married and a mom to two girls (age 2 and 3). I work FT as a scientist. I get bored really easily and am always looking for new challenges which is how I stumbled upon this group and decided to embrace a new fitness challenge.

I have been enjoying reading and learning from these threads.

Have a great day!

KC

uberlibrarian
01-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Hi Everyone

I am new to this board. I will be signing up with Amy in the next few weeks. I am looking foward to seeing what kind of changes I can make working with her. My goal is to start to love how I look and be confident! I am thin but definitely need to add more muscle.. can't wait to start.

Some background about me. I have alway been a gym rat and also recently started doing middle distance runs (10 milers) a few years ago. In grad school the gym bug really hit me - it was a great outlet for me from research stress. I am married and a mom to two girls (age 2 and 3). I work FT as a scientist. I get bored really easily and am always looking for new challenges which is how I stumbled upon this group and decided to embrace a new fitness challenge.

I have been enjoying reading and learning from these threads.

Have a great day!

KC

Hi KC!
Wow, so many cool things about you! A scientist! Wow!

I work with Amy and she's SOOOOOO great! I also like to both run and hang out in the gym :-)

Looking forward to reading more from you!

Have a wonderful day!

Sarah

KC2012
01-05-2012, 04:10 PM
yup a dorky scientist. My background is experimental psychology - I always tell people I am a psychologist but I can't fix you but I did research on how to break you (stress and performance type stuff).. Now I work for the Army and do more on human system design type.

Running for me is a love hate thing. I got into it at 1st to be able to beat my hubby during my 1st 10 miler. He did div 1 cross country in college and was quick.. not anymore.. Then its just become a fun thing to do with some ladies. Once the weather gets warm we usually meet on Sat for a early am run before everyone is awake. This year I did the Baltimore Marathon Relay- that was a blast. I told my girls mommy was playing tag. Getting geared for a 10 miler in April and maybe try for a 1/2 next fall. 1st thing 1st is to focus on building some muscle though.

I can't wait to work with Amy. She was easy to communicate with already - though she was probably so sick of all my questions. Looking foward to my 1st day of training with her. I have been doing NROLFW and am ready for a change.

back to work for me!

KC

CathyK
01-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Hi KC, I am a school psychologist and work with Amy too! You will be amazed at the change you will see with MMT! Good luck to you and keep us posted on your progress.

KC2012
01-09-2012, 01:07 PM
thx- just sent in all my info this morning.. Ready to get started.