PDA

View Full Version : LBC Newbie

nuyelle
01-24-2012, 03:03 AM
Hi Everyone! My name's Nki. Started on my plan a week ago & I'm very excited to see where I'll be in 12 weeks! I'm married (2 1/2 years) to my best friend and live in CA. I competed in my first Figure competition in July 2010 and came in 5th in the novice class. Despite all my pre-show practice, my legs were shaking so badly on stage it was surprising I even placed! I wasn't lean enough but I can't blame my old trainer. I was new to training & willing to be his guinea pig. I watched my body transform over the weeks I trained with him & was pleased with how far I'd come. A few days after the show, I binged on any carbs I could get my hands on. I gained over 20lbs in a year and hated what I'd become. Each time I tried getting back "on plan", I failed a few weeks in. It was demoralizing. I'm happy I found Erik and I'm excited to be on this journey. I'm looking forward to learning how to make this a LIFESTYLE change. I told my hubby, "I'm never gonna be fat again!" and I mean it. ;-)

Thanks for having me. :-)

Hugs,
Nki

Pants
01-24-2012, 05:05 PM
Welcome Nki, Im also new to all this. I am going on week three with Amy! I am also married for 2 1/2 years :-) and have a similar situation minus the competing thing... but I did gain a bunch of weight and would be good with working out and eating for a month or so and then that was it. Now, I love every moment of the journey! Enjoy! :)

MrsTish
01-24-2012, 06:41 PM
:happy05: welcome

Inatic
01-24-2012, 07:51 PM
welcome!

nuyelle
01-24-2012, 07:52 PM
You go Pants! We can do it!! :-)

Thanks, Mrs. Tish!

nuyelle
01-24-2012, 07:54 PM
Thanks, Inatic! I remember my days of stalking the boards months ago and seeing a lot of your posts. From what I could tell, you're a very informed woman with lots of valuable and helpful information. It's great to meet you! :-)

Inatic
01-24-2012, 08:18 PM
Thanks, Inatic! I remember my days of stalking the boards months ago and seeing a lot of your posts. From what I could tell, you're a very informed woman with lots of valuable and helpful information. It's great to meet you! :-)
Thank you!
I've worked with Erik for a LONG time almost 6yrs!

nuyelle
01-24-2012, 08:25 PM
I'll probably be asking you lots of questions, if you don't mind. :)

Ashlee30
01-25-2012, 04:12 PM
Welcome!! Your competition story is similar to mine. You're in good hands now :clap:

brooket
01-26-2012, 10:27 PM
:wave:

Looking forward to hearing about your progress! I am on week 5 with Amy and feeling
good! Hungry sometimes, but good ;)

HealthyBody09
01-31-2012, 07:21 PM
Nice to know people are willing to help out with others guestions... ;)