PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Lean Bodies Fitness

administrator
02-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Welcome to the board. We require all guests to register, and all members to log in before viewing the board. :)

thaley@frontiernet.net
10-24-2011, 03:13 AM
Hi my name is Tricia, I worked with Erik from January to about may when i found out i had Breast Cancer and had to quit. It has been an emotional rollercoaster to say the least. I had to have Chemo treatments and just had surgery last thursday to remove whats left of the tumor. I will still have to go thru 6 weeks of radiation but that wont start till after i heal. What i am most frustrated about is that thru all the chemicals that have been poured into my body ive gained 5pounds:mad:. Everything that i had started to lose while working with Erik i gained back plus some. I was on a steriod which made me bloated and of course crave carbs. I do feel like i was able to keep it under control somewhat cause when i read about other women who had breast cancer and took the same treatment as i did they were saying that they gained 20 +pounds. I just need some help getting back on track. I am so frustrated as right now AGAIN i have been sidetracked untill i heal from my surgery. I had a lumpectomy. Please Please Please...If any of you have any advice on how to get back on track after a layoff and what you did please let me know. After losing my hair and all the other physical stuff ive had to deal with thru this I just want my life back and i want to be lean again! Right now i hate the way i look! (no hair and flabby) yuck!

Thank you for letting me vent!!!

Tricia Haley:please:

pinkgloves
10-24-2011, 04:01 AM
Hello Tricia....
My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry for all you are going through. I am just beginning my LBC journey, so I don't have much advice to give. I think just eating as many clean, healthy foods will help heal your body and help you to feel better and have more energy. I wish you patience, healing, peace and lots of love. I offer you my support and friendship and hope you will hang out here often so we can keep in touch. Love and hugs to you Tricia....Tracie :hug:

Inatic
10-24-2011, 09:26 AM
Hi Tricia :hug:

this is no doubt a rough time and a challege for you. One of our members, MCV, has gone through what you have and is a long term client of E's/LBC. You might want to reach out to her.

Do what you can control now and focus on healing in the here and now.. The wt will come back off.

thaley@frontiernet.net
10-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Thank you both for responding! Who is MCV? and how do i get ahold of her? It has been so long since ive been on these forums that im not sure how to do it. Maybe i will just repost this under a different title and see if she responds cause i would really like to see if anyone has been thru this and what they did to get thru.

Thanks Ladies and i would love and welcome your friendship!
Tricia

mcv
10-24-2011, 02:31 PM
Thank you both for responding! Who is MCV? and how do i get ahold of her? It has been so long since ive been on these forums that im not sure how to do it. Maybe i will just repost this under a different title and see if she responds cause i would really like to see if anyone has been thru this and what they did to get thru.

Thanks Ladies and i would love and welcome your friendship!
Tricia

:hi: I just posted in your other thread!! I am happy to help any way I can. :)

RpH
10-25-2011, 08:38 AM
Hi my name is Tricia, I worked with Erik from January to about may when i found out i had Breast Cancer and had to quit. It has been an emotional rollercoaster to say the least. I had to have Chemo treatments and just had surgery last thursday to remove whats left of the tumor. I will still have to go thru 6 weeks of radiation but that wont start till after i heal. What i am most frustrated about is that thru all the chemicals that have been poured into my body ive gained 5pounds:mad:. Everything that i had started to lose while working with Erik i gained back plus some. I was on a steriod which made me bloated and of course crave carbs. I do feel like i was able to keep it under control somewhat cause when i read about other women who had breast cancer and took the same treatment as i did they were saying that they gained 20 +pounds. I just need some help getting back on track. I am so frustrated as right now AGAIN i have been sidetracked untill i heal from my surgery. I had a lumpectomy. Please Please Please...If any of you have any advice on how to get back on track after a layoff and what you did please let me know. After losing my hair and all the other physical stuff ive had to deal with thru this I just want my life back and i want to be lean again! Right now i hate the way i look! (no hair and flabby) yuck!

Thank you for letting me vent!!!

Tricia Haley:please:
Any breast cancer survivor needs to read "The China Study" by T Colin Campbell. It's an eye opener on nutrition and cancer.