fitness

Lean Bodies Fitness Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

Balsamic vinegar does NOT bring on labor.
      Loving my Health and my life

Array

I also wanted to add that wine during pregnancy in moderation is no problem. My husband learned this after going through medical school. I think this is fantastic news, but you still look bad if you do it. I never did just because I didn't want the looks. While at home though, I did indulge in some reds now and then. Also, smoking a little bit after the first trimester isn't harmful as once believed, in fact not really harmful at all to baby. Harmful to you, though? uh, yeah.
      Loving my Health and my life

Array

Ya that drinking thing ... With our first baby I drank maybe 1 beer a week maybe less ... We were at a party once and I got "THE LOOK" and COmments from a guy no less ... I replied back to him, "Mmm if you can prove that my 1 glass of beer is going to make my kid as wacked as your 18 yo criminal, then by all means I will quit now!" He shut up quickly

Now, drinking a 6-pack a day would probably be a problem
      Marci

Go and Eat Good Food!

my never ending story

My Glass!

With my hero, Brigitte Gabriel
      Array

Quote Originally Posted by Zee17 View Post
      Also, smoking a little bit after the first trimester isn't harmful as once believed, in fact not really harmful at all to baby. Harmful to you, though? uh, yeah.
      I find this very hard to believe. Perhaps not as harmful as smoking during the early weeks but... "not really harmful at all" ??? I seriously doubt that.

I'm willing to bet that for every study suggesting that it is harmless, there is another to contradict it.

Array

My mom said "Show me your hands" and whichever way I held them when I showed her was supposed to determine the sex of the baby! She also would not let me stand near the microwave! This is also the woman who yelled at my belly "Come out now I want to meet you" and I went into labor that night, so maybe the crazy lady is on to something!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12