10 Facts about you

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by Belle, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Belle

Belle Shooting for the stars

Ok, so here is a way for me to get to know everyone a little better.

Give me 10 funny, weird, crazy or just good old random facts about you.

1. I am an Aquarius through and through
    2. I am incredibly random, and have a very kooky sense of humor.
    3. I love elephants. I mean LOVE them. Even though I know anything and everything there is to know about dogs. I love elephants more.
    4. My Grandpa was my hero, and my reason for having a strange fascination for wanting to hug every old man I see.
    5. I have a lot of acquaintances, but only a few friends.
    6. If I won the lottery, I would buy a horse farm, and ride all day long. It would also be an animal sanctuary.
    7. I am incredibly empathetic
    8. My best friend in the world was my dog who I lost 3 years ago. It still hurts to think of her.
    9. I had my first child when I was 20 years old and my second when I was 30.
    10. I have incredibly vivid dreams which leave me scratching my head every morning when I wake up. My mind never shuts off.

2. Rashida

Rashida Member

1. My mom says I should have been a comedian. She's right.
    2. I am super silly. I act like a 25 year old on most days, I don't see the sense in being so "adult" all the time.
    3. I have the ability to continue a dream. If I wake up - I can make myself go back to sleep and "finish" the dream.
    4. I can cry at the drop of a dime.
    5. My mom is my best friend.
    6. I have conversations with my cat. He answers back...Meows of course...
    7. I love, love, love to nap.
    8. I love, love, love, love, love to read.
    9. I was a nerd in high school.
    10. I've learned to embrace my road rage tendencies....

• Like Like x 1
  3. ncfarris26

ncfarris26 Nicole

There's an old thread on this in here so I had to go back and make sure I don't post the same things. :p

1. I don't eat the ends of things. (Like enchiladas. Eww.)
    2. I am absolutely REPULSED by roaches. Gag me. :yucky:
    3. I have an amazing ability to remember any number/s. (Yet I can't remember what I did an hour ago :sad:)
    4. I cannot double-tie my tennis shoes. It makes me cringe. Like nails on a chalkboard, it drives me nuts!!
    5. I have had sex in a bar on 6th street in Austin. (Yes I know :sad:)
    6. I have no concept of measurement. If you say something is 20 ft. away, I'll ask you to show me something that's 20 ft. so I can compare (like a lightpole).
    7. I love massages and mexican food.
    8. I always sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door. (Quick escape maybe? :lol:)
    9. My hair color has been platinum, black, red, pink, brown, blonde and every other color in between (except for blue and green).
    10. I'm glad (surprised?) I made it out alive. :wink:

4. Amy

Amy Just say no to CANDY!!!

1. I don't like to mix my foods on a plate. They should not touch each other!!! Casseroles?? Forget it! :sick:
    2. I can only clean my house in sneakers. If I am in dressed up clothes, I much change in to workout clothes and shoes and then clean.
    3. I once had sex on a Nuclear Submarine USS Nebraska. :hehe:
    4. I have a 'thing' with numbers. I cannot cook things for a minute or a minute and a half....they have to be cooked for odd amounts like 1:27. :p
    5. I don't like people to touch my nose. :cena:
    6. I think tickling is a form of torture.
    7. I wore braces like Forrest Gump as a kid. Yes, I was pigeon-toed.
    8. I prefer to brush my teeth in the shower. This way I can be messy. :lol:
    9. I use to have a lisp and went to several years of speech therapy for it.
    10. I have broken my nose 4 times. :sad:

5. ncfarris26

ncfarris26 Nicole

OMG.

Number 1- totally with you on that one!

Number 3- high five! :hehe:

Number 8- Oh man that drives me nuts when people do that! :lol:

6. Epolis13

Epolis13 Member

I like this thread, and I'm bored at work

1. I skeeve at wet paper towels or tissues or any other form of wet paper
    2. I cannot stand stray hairs, even my own.
    3. My boyfriend and I have our "sides" of everything - I'm always on the right, and he's always on the left: in bed, our cars in the garage, when we sit next to each other, our toothbrushes.............everything.
    4. I don't do beets
    5. Everything in my house is at a 90 degree angle
    6. I sleep with a stuffed animal that I've had since literally birth. The thing is 28 years old and absolutely disgusting
    7. I kiss my dog on the nose 3 times before I leave the house every single day.
    8. I have enough frequent flyer miles on Delta to take 17 round trips
    9. I am the best you have or will ever see at Super Mario Kart for Super Nintendo. I challenge anybody to beat me.
    10. I have never in my life smoked weed, a cigarette, or even tried any form of drugs. But I drank the s**t out of some Captain Morgans in college :)

7. mackie

mackie With my hero, Brigitte Gabriel

Did this event occur 'after-hours' or during business hours? :lol:

8. ncfarris26

ncfarris26 Nicole

During. :oops:

But no one saw. Or at least in my sotally tober state that's what I told myself. :lol: It was at The Blind Pig and the downstairs back bar is outside. :dope:

• Like Like x 1
  9. mackie

Ho'

:lol:

10. ncfarris26

ncfarris26 Nicole

Me too! You couldn't pay me enough to be a hairdresser. Eww.

And :thumb:

11. ncfarris26

ncfarris26 Nicole

12. Belle

Ohh.. I'll play! I once had sex in a bunker on the grounds of Blenheim Palace in England. It was hidden behind some bushes, so we could see people walking by, but they couldn't see us.... I think....

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  13. ncfarris26

ncfarris26 Nicole

:lol3:

14. Belle

Here are another 10...

1- I can't stand it when people interrupt me mid sentence. Especially with nothing worthwhile to say.
    2- Hearing people chew drives me absolutely insane.
    3- I have an obsession with music. Especially acoustic stuff.
    4- When I was 17, I tried to stop a friend from driving drunk, and he ran me over. I broke my tibia and had to have 2 surgeries to repair it.
    5- I have to sleep with the blankets off of my feet because I can't stand when my feet get hot.
    6- I have rescued and rehabilitated over 100 animals in the last 20 years.
    7- When I got divorced, I flew to Las Vegas to go skydiving. Twice.
    8- Switzerland is my most favorite place on earth.
    9- I took auto mechanics in high school, and could probably name more parts on a car than half of the guys I know.
    10- I don't know who Justin Timberlake is.. but I am pretty sure I already brought sexy back a long time ago. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

1. I can't stand wet clothes. If my sleeves get wet or the hem of my pants get wet, I have to change.
    2. I have to have things on even numbers. I do 16 reps, not 15, the volume on the radio can be at 22, but not 21., etc.
    3. My countertops have to be decluttered. All my appliances are put away in cupboards, nothing sits out on my counter except for a breadbox and a fruit and veggie bowl.
    4. I'm currently teaching myself to play the drums.
    5. I love looking and searching for different types of rocks and shells. If I had more room, I'd have a bigger collection.
    6. I can't stand spiders. Except for Daddy Long Legs.
    7. I warm myself under the blankets with my hairdryer. I often fall asleep with it. (not on though).
    8. I am obsessed with shoes, boots, purses, and jewelry.
    9. I love using heavy equipment. Like, bobcats, excavators, dozers, etc. I used to move houses for a living and it required use of some of these and my hubby also has access to stuff sometimes. He brings equipment home sometimes and I get to play!
    10. I will only drink alkaline water or culligan water. I can't bring myself to drink tap water. And ours is pretty good here. Country well water.

16. mackie

17. char-dawg

char-dawg Mr. Observant

1. I am very prone to motion sickness, yet I was a helicopter aerial gunnery instructor in the US Marines. I had to carry a large Ziploc bag in my cargo pocket every time I went up; once I was done puking I would teach the class.
    2. This year I am going to become a father for the first time - at age 49.
    3. Turning 20 sent me into a depression for about two weeks (no longer a teenager), but 30 and 40 didn't bother me at all.
    4. I have not had a car since 1992, and I don't really miss it.
    5. Bullet trains are the bomb. They should install them in every large country.
    6. I once had sex inside the superstructure of Splash Mountain with a bodybuilder construction chick.
    7. I worked every day for three years straight when I started my own company.
    8. I think "Undercover Brother" is the funniest movie ever made.
    9. Most days, I'm the biggest guy in my gym.
    10. I have a couple pairs of fleece sweats from Uniqlo. If I could I would wear them 24/7 during the winter months.

18. RpH

RpH I'm actually educated

That was you? Nice work.
    I'm exactly the same way.

19. ncfarris26

ncfarris26 Nicole

Congrats!

20. ncfarris26

ncfarris26 Nicole

:brava: