Anyone going to the ARNOLD 2012????

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by pinkgloves, Dec 28, 2011.

1. pinkgloves

pinkgloves I SHALL NOT FLAG NOR FAIL

Anyone going to the Arnold in Columbus, OH this March, 2012?? Would love to meet you there :)

2. brooket

brooket Active Member

Do you know the exact date?

3. phippengr8

phippengr8 Member

NO :( but the Olympia 2012 in Las Vegas, Maybe???

4. pinkgloves

first weekend in March

5. Askinner11

Askinner11 Active Member

I wish it wasn't sooo far!! :(

6. brooket

brooket Active Member

That would make me a maybe?

7. pinkgloves

It's about an 8 hr drive for me I think. Last yr I told my hubs that's all I wanted for my bday was to go to the Arnold. We left super early Sat morning and just stayed one night. Just hung out at the convention all day and saw a few of the shows going on there. Met Jennifer Nicole Lee, Tosca Reno, and Jamie Eason. Bummed I didn't know who Dana Linn Bailey was til later or I would have went and talked to her, too!! It is a super fun day to hang out with like minded people and see all the awesome bods walking around. Very inspiring!! Brooke...would love to see you there! I will be meeting Marcy so far. Can't wait!! :buddies:

8. Askinner11

Askinner11 Active Member

So describe to me what Jamie Eason looks like in person!? Maybe I've asked u before, can't remember?! She seems SO tiny, but with muscles?! :D

9. brooket

brooket Active Member

EIGHT hours in a car? OMG :blondell: IDK about that but it would be really fun!

10. glassmmam

glassmmam Well-Known Member

The Arnold March 1 -4

I've wanted to go for years! It's at least 9-10 hours drive for me ... so would have to do an overnighter.

Have wondered how it would be to do the Pump & Run! Bench press and 5K combined :)

We usually do a spring break trip to FL near the end of March so I'm still working on ways to fit it in :\

11. lesliemirinda

lesliemirinda Member

I'm planning to go...booked a hotel...watching flights...its my 40th BIRTHDAY and I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be :clap:

12. brooket

brooket Active Member

So, Tracie, Marcy, and Leslie so far? I am really considering this! Tracie, still in?

Anyone else near Chicago?

13. DeniseT

DeniseT Member

I've always wanted to, but alas, timing and distance doesn't workout for me. Those that are going. . .please post pics, info, and who you meet along the way. It sounds like such a good time. :)

14. achogan

achogan New Member

I'm thinking of going also, Brooke. My in-laws are in Columbus - which sounds okay - but kind of throws a wrench in the weekend as they will want kids, time, etc. - lol!

15. brooket

brooket Active Member

I get that. Do you want me to call them and just let them know what time we will be dropping the kids off? Just kiddin':laugh:

16. achogan

achogan New Member

OMG! Would you? That would be great!

Unfortunately, they are elderly and cannot care for them -- so you have to be there - and they don't really get out -- so you really have to be there and I'm not a great sit-all-day-on-your-asser, which is what a Columbus trip usually is. Love 'em, but it's difficult!

17. LoriZ

LoriZ Member

I'll most likely be going. Went last year. It's only a 3 hr road trip for me but I can't go until saturday afternoon due to work, so I miss most of the good stuff. :(

18. Scarl3tbutt3rfly

Scarl3tbutt3rfly Motivated and ready!!

Same here! Me and hubby talked about it, decided it was too close to plan, so maybe next year!! This year we are planning the Olympia though!! woohoo!!

19. lesliemirinda

lesliemirinda Member

Tickets have been purchased :hehe: