break up

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by ImInNarnia, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Jared

Jared I would like some cheese.

Then just cut your squats high so you don't have as much ROM. :funny:

2. Miker

Miker I am a Pillow Pants.

unfortunately.. I used to do just that.. back when I was a young punk.

3. jrb1980

jrb1980 Well-Known Member

You likely don't miss HIM just someone.

4. Jared

Jared I would like some cheese.

I think Miker was just commenting that taller people do have to perform more work (force x distance), but I don't see where he was using it as an excuse for anything. So no fagotry is present in this thread.

:hug:

Short people may have an easier time lifting weights relative to their bodyweight (ants kick ass at doing so), but it's not like they can get anything off the top shelf, so it all evens out.

5. liberty

liberty Active Member

Sorry wrong lady, same kinda name:oops: :cardio: outta this thread
    C

6. poke

poke Somewhere over the Pacific...

And this, Narnia, is why you should just give up on dating forever. You post about breaking up with your boyfriend, and the boys end up arguing about who is working harder in the gym. :shrug:

All joking aside, sometimes it really does help to take a step back and take a deep breath. Don't put a time limit or expectation on it, but just wait until you meet someone that moves you enough to want to give it a try. Or, keep dating "just anybody" until you are so sick of their crap that you want to stay single forever, which is right when you will meet someone nice and things will work out.:hug:

7. Marcelo

Marcelo 20lbs light

Jared, I wasn't calling Miker a fag. Narnia's ex (if it is even the right guy!) is the fag :) I'm just about 6'2", I know when I'm squatting that I have further to go than my partners, same with bench, the log, etc.