California Girl on the LBC wait list....

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lilmonini, Sep 22, 2014.

1. lilmonini

lilmonini New Member

Hello to all! I am currently on the LBC wait list for about a solid month now and I am so ready to begin!! Can anyone give me an average timeframe of how long you waited to begin the program? Thanks!

Mona

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

wait times vary. I'd give that question to Erik.

Welcome to the forums. There is a good wait listers thread with tons of information.

3. Rugbygirl

Rugbygirl New Member

I'd say 3 months at least. I had to wait 6 months but with the recent addition of two new coaches the wait time should be much shorter.

Just read this forum, follow LBC & Curls & Whey (Sister company to LBC) on Facebook & Instagram. This is a great time to learn. In the meantime, here are some tips:
    1. try some of the recipes posted on the Curls & Whey blog
    2. Buy a scale and start getting use to measuring your food in grams
    3. Invest in a good measuring tape - one that can be operated with one hand
    4. Get some Tupperware-style storage dishes - 3 Cup is a good size for a typical meal (I like pyrex since I don't like reheating any type of plastic in a microwave)
    5. If your gym doesn't have any foam rollers, get one yourself. So worth the investment and your muscles will thank you later.

Hope that helps!:compute:

4. Bewitched4011

Bewitched4011 Member

Welcome Mona!!! Read read read....... its well worth the wait!!

5. Smvanderwb

Smvanderwb New Member

I'm also on the wait list!! Can't wait to begin!

6. Acschroeder

Acschroeder New Member

You read my mind, California girl! I just got on the wait list last week and was JUST going to ask that question! I can't wait to get started and start making some great and lasting changes.